• Paid Members

If Bobby Fish is truly gone then I expect nothing less than an on-air apology for what a colossal waste of time the Undisputed Elite has been from the start. We don’t even get the inevitable six man tag before Bobby is sent packing? Fuck off, lads.

16 hours ago, Supremo said:

If Bobby Fish is truly gone then I expect nothing less than an on-air apology for what a colossal waste of time the Undisputed Elite has been from the start. We don’t even get the inevitable six man tag before Bobby is sent packing? Fuck off, lads.

At least this means I can put my ReDragon theme music PTSD to bed.

10 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

At least this means I can put my ReDragon theme music PTSD to bed.

I get this too! As soon as it kicked in it'd fill me with dread and I knew we were in for Kyle O'Reilly lazily headbanging along to it - looking like he hasn't slept in weeks - with those shit "I gonna bluudahee-ohhh" vocals. 

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

I'd be happier with a random draw (a la FA Cup) and matches to go through to the next round.

Top 14 plus 2 wildcards(jokers) and work their way down to the last 2. 

There are fewer matches in the FA Cup 3rd Round than in an AEW PPV at this point to be fair.

39 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Anyway, this is fun.

I can't think of a wrestler less suited to be Rocky than CM Punk.  He's an unlikeable prick who is self-obsessed, rude and obnoxious - and that's when he's a face!

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Supremo said:

What we can hopefully all agree on is that Moxley in 2022 would batter Rocky, Creed, Lang and Drago.

Fucking hell, no. I think Mitchell brother is about his level. 

Edited by gmoney