Vince McMahon is back. "I hear ya a racist now, father?"

IANdrewDiceClay

2 minutes ago, sevendaughters said:

extremely milquetoast modern liberal thing to say but it is quite the thing that what sinks him is the legality of using money from his own company in the eyes of the corrupt stock market rather than the morals of being a sexmon beyond redemption.

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8

The reports I've been reading still aren't saying Vince used company money - quite the opposite in fact.  It's more that Vince making those payments personally was a direct benefit to the company which should have been declared at the time, hence the restating of historic financials.  It's a reporting/accounting issue that actually benefitted the company at the time, rather than the opposite. 

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, sevendaughters said:

extremely milquetoast modern liberal thing to say but it is quite the thing that what sinks him is the legality of using money from his own company in the eyes of the corrupt stock market rather than the morals of being a sexmon beyond redemption.

The big break in the FBI finally sending Al Capone down wasn't all the bootlegging, racketeering and murder. It was tax evasion.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, sevendaughters said:

I would say it's depressing that that is the case, but really what's depressing is that it is of no surprise whatsoever. It's probably failed to be surprising since before most of us on here were born.

2 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

The big break in the FBI finally sending Al Capone down wasn't all the bootlegging, racketeering and murder. It was tax evasion.

Unfair comparison of evils. Capone would never have booked Mason Ryan.

55 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

I would say it's depressing that that is the case, but really what's depressing is that it is of no surprise whatsoever. It's probably failed to be surprising since before most of us on here were born.

True enough.

Anyway, he's in the bloodstream now.

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

I hope Triple H just walks up to him and does a smarmy "Yo keep your finger off the switch Dunn" in his best Chris Warren voice. 

I hope HHH lets him stay forever or until he uses 1000 camera cuts....whichever comes first, like a modern day Grimm's fairy tale

38 minutes ago, Chili said:

Smashes quads... And there was much rejoicing. 

There’s two more Bellas that we don’t know about? It’s that sort of behaviour that got him into this mess in the first place. 

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, Louch said:

Dunn will be expensive to remove, actual employee on high 6 figures with 30 years ish service. He’d be daft to walk 

You're applying civilised employment laws where they don't belong. Connecticut is an "at-will" state, meaning that an employer can dismiss somebody because they feel like it, as long as it's not on grounds of race, disability, refusal to break the law on the employer's behalf, etc.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Nick James said:

Wasn't Dunn woumered to be getting investigated for insider trading as well after he sold loads of stock just before the Vince news broke?

from what I remember, the person who reported that went back on it and admitted they'd misunderstood the situation.