Vince McMahon is back. "I hear ya a racist now, father?"

IANdrewDiceClay

3 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Knowing Vince the mad bastard, he will probably die just to change the narrative around the whole thing.

That thought actually occurred to me yesterday. Taking a guy like him who's been so involved and working constantly away from that lifestyle? I think he's dead within a year.

9 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

What a resurrection for the big man!

"Wall Street Journal? Ya' see it's like this-ah..."

spacer.png

It's too perfect to be true, isn't it. 

$14.6 million not in the margins. He's fucked. 

In that Brandon Thurston thread, their stock price went up 5% this morning too. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Knowing Vince the mad bastard, he will probably die just to change the narrative around the whole thing.

The biggest shock of the whole deal for me is not the disturbing truths uncovered but that has taken scandal rather than death to retire him.

2 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

HELLO MR TAXMAN! TAXMAN TAXMAN TAXMAN!

tumblr_inline_pr92xtLczp1venln1_400.gif

1 hour ago, Factotum said:

Shane picked the wrong year to get himself the boot!

More on the story

https://deadline.com/2022/07/wwe-vince-mcmahon-1235076624/

Or, he got off the ship at just the right time.

Its exciting that Vince drowned first, but we don’t know how badly damaged the whole thing is. There could be plenty of sea water to go around by the time this is all over.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

So he's used company money to pay them and not declared it which is bad but... 

It's a publically traded company which means its accounts are audited and if the books balanced with that undeclared money then shenanigans have occurred and he's in real shit. 

Who'd have thought that the one successful business Vince ever managed to create would be the one to sink him. 

It's sort of funny, in a shit kind of way, that it wasn't the sexual misconduct that caused Vince to retire but the prospect of his having defrauded the shareholders just couldn't be abided.

Rich people crime.

Edited by 69MeDon

56 minutes ago, Butch2000 said:

Dunn seeing the writing on the wall and leaving too apparently. On another forum I saw someone float JB getting his job as he’s a favourite of HHH. That’d be ace to be honest.

I hope Triple H just walks up to him and does a smarmy "Yo keep your finger off the switch Dunn" in his best Chris Warren voice. 

extremely milquetoast modern liberal thing to say but it is quite the thing that what sinks him is the legality of using money from his own company in the eyes of the corrupt stock market rather than the morals of being a sexmon beyond redemption.

Edited by sevendaughters