Blocked by Barlow

Frankie Crisp

• Awards Moderator

Which celebrity - from A-list to Z - has blocked you on social media? 

As mentioned a number of times, Big Insecure Sexy bombed me out after I said his namesake Kate was a better wrestler when she was in GLOW. Truth hurts.

691EBCDB-4F31-4EAB-8CAA-BF209C820EA3.thumb.jpeg.6f75e954c25488721b1e9d56ea593bf4.jpeg

I was also blocked by Joe Anderson before his account got pulled down faster than his undies after a dodgy chippy tea.

Screenshots or it didn’t happen, FYI.

Over to you, @Keith Houchen

Edited by Frankie Crisp

Yeah, Chippy tits blocked me as well. I know there seems to be a thing where people go out of their way to get blocked by people but that’s not for me. I’m not a fan of that. 

Im on some blocklist or other because loads of trans people have me blocked despite me never interacting with them. But what people do with their own social media is none of my business so I won’t complain or question if someone blocked me. Here are the celebs that I know of, or at least remember. 
Mind you, Hulk Hogan has never blocked me  

6CDE2118-D256-498B-AA27-D2EDA96FC96ADBB5DD81-7E34-4A7C-8274-4979869A10920BE4C045-DB97-43F0-B12F-72D4F6CA4CACAF079BFF-04D3-43FC-B9BB-CAAABF7886ECC1F62C5A-AA19-47C2-AB0E-02D63434DEAB64A5E281-4C7A-474C-AC20-A04FECF96CE3

• Paid Members

I'm surprised Ryback has any followers at all. I challenged him on his views around Mental Health and how his outlook is to 'just stop being sad and get over yourself'.

I've been trying my hardest to get Fabricant to block me for a good while, but no luck so far.

Screenshot_20220523-224135_Twitter.jpg

Edited by Nick James

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Nick James said:

I'm surprised Ryback has any followers at all. I challenged him on his views around Mental Health and how his outlook is to 'just stop being sad and get over yourself'.

I've been trying my hardest to get Fabricant to block me for a good while, but no luck so far.

Screenshot_20220523-224135_Twitter.jpg

Fabricunt won't block you because he likes the attention. Makes him feel relevent. 

• Paid Members

I'm blocked by Edge and CM Punk despite never interacting with them. I assume it's because I wrote silly-but-true things about them in my old WrestleWipe articles (such as Edge and Orton's WrestleMania 2020 borefest and Punk's awkward "return" to wrestling on a WWE talk show), and they got screenshott'ed and DM'ed.

I'm definitely on a few wrestling blocklists, hence why I'm also blocked by X-Pac and Frankie Kazarian (and countless WWE/AEW/BritWres stan accounts), probably because I don't tweet "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME, ISN'T WRESTLING GREAT, ALL WRESTLING IS AMAZING" constantly like a robotic shit-eating shill. I'm actually curious as to where to find and export these block lists, as I'd love to know who else is deemed too negative for Kaz!

• Paid Members

Is there an easy way to find this stuff out, or do you just have to visit their profile and find out?

That I know of, I used to be blocked by Vince Russo, despite never knowingly interacting with him, but that no longer seems to be the case. 

I'm blocked by AJ Styles, which confused me for a while, but then I remembered that it's likely from years ago, when he refused to take any responsibility for injuring a string of wrestlers with the Styles Clash, and I suggested that if he's not responsible, then it's a bit crass to print and sell a T-shirt saying "breaking necks, cashing checks".

Having just checked based on the amount of people who mentioned it here, I'm blocked by Edge. I've never directly engaged with him at all, and you'd have to be an incredible vanity-searcher to have a name like "Edge" and find my fairly mild criticisms of his comeback run, and incredibly thin-skinned to ban somebody over said criticisms. Maybe he didn't like me retweeting a gif from Money Plane and adding "Tossed Salad and Scrambled Edge".

All wrestling-related, I know - not aware of any others, aside from Dan Edler, who does me the favour of making it clear whenever he's involved with a new wrestling promotion and to stay clear of it by blocking me (and countless others) on their official account, and a bunch of randoms who blocked me during a particularly shitty couple of days on social media when people were jumping all over me for something innocuous I said, and generally just fired off some abusive reply and then blocked me.