• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Belgium have been absolutely dire this tournament, that's the end of the golden generation then. Chuffed for Morocco, could be them VS Japan in the next round right? Although I think that Germany will turn things around and finish 2nd in that group. 

If Japan lose or get a bore draw any win by Germany will do (Goal difference at worst), if Japan get a score draw then Germany have to win by whatever Japan scores plus one. Obviously if Japan wins Germany fail to advance for the second tourney straight.

• Paid Members

I don't think anyone was that excited about this World Cup but the last 3 nights now have provided exceptional drama  with USA - Iran and then Mexico-Poland-Saudi Arabia and it's been so engrossing. What about tonight though - there was a point 20 minutes ago where Japan and Costa Rica were going through and Spain and Germany going out! Absolute and utter madness. Imagine not liking football though. This week has been brilliant. 

• Paid Members

I'm pleased as punch with that result. I'm not looking forward to the idea of Japan playing Croatia, but I wasn't expecting them to get anything from the Spain or Germany games, so who knows what might happen? Spain Vs Morocco could be interesting. 

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Everyone wants Japan to win the World Cup then yeah?

I don't think Sounnes does. He's probably still waffling on about needing FIFA to 'show us the pictures'. I mean, they already did, and the ball was still in play (just).

What a magical moment for Japan, ITV should be focusing on that, instead they have a miserable cunt killing the mood and Gary Neville oddly rimming him at the same time.