Enjoyed that immensely.

Iran pretty much dominated start to finish, Bale was awful again, him and Ramsey shadow of their former selves. Great scenses from the Iran bench, love seeing stuff like that.

Beat the US tonight and can then rest a couple Tuesday as a draw will do.

It's only Iran, mind.

Edited by Doog

• Paid Members

Just quoting Ashley Williams after he watched a replay of the Hennessey red card challenge after the match:

"It's just unlucky, not sure what I can say about that, he does catch him"

He does catch him? He fucking Schumacher 82'd him into oblivion! Imagine if that was a keeper against England or Wales, he'd be up there with Putin. 

5 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

He also signed Jack Grealish for £100m….

Bargain. On the subject of Grealish, ever since seeing that absolute freaks song about him the other day (I genuinely can't bring myself to link it) I can't stop saying "His name is Jack Jack, Jack Jack Jack Jack Grealish" every time I see him. He's ruined me. 

• Paid Members

Eye bleeding shite? That's what that game felt like. USA were good but England brought absolutely nothing. I was looking forward to sitting down to a Friday night game but yeah, that was pish from an entertainment point of view. Maybe it's because the last 2 World Cups were so fun but this one seems like it's had a ton of 0-0s already.