9 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

I heard a commentator say that 9 out of the 11 Saudi players all played for the same club team or something like that. Is that some kind of record for a World Cup?

Good question. Without looking (and to be honest I am too lazy to) one of the North Korean teams from 2010 might give it a good go?

23 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Good question. Without looking (and to be honest I am too lazy to) one of the North Korean teams from 2010 might give it a good go?

Looking up their team from the 2010 World cup, it seems like the squad was made up of players from about seven different teams. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup_squads#North_Korea

Saudi Arabia is made up of five I think https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_FIFA_World_Cup_squads#Saudi_Arabia

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Great question! I don’t think it was ever in a World Cup but there was a time when Ukraines outfielders were all Dinamo Kiev players. 

Also half of Lobanovsky's Soviet side at 1986 consisted of Dynamo Kiev players,  unsurprisingly. 

• Paid Members

His first touch is almost as sexy as his sumptuous looks

Mbappe was on another level tonight, truly magnificent. Him, Giroud and to a lesser degree Griezmann & Dembele are some force. The give and go's they were playing in and around the area...j'taime.

Who needs Karim Blackmailer when you have pure sex?

1781613974_Screenshot_20221122_203833_WhatsApp2.jpg.4bf5fd7705950f6ce17dcfd85620c372.jpg