Wrestlemania 38 - A Stupendous Weekend in Dallas

RIDDUM_N_STYLE

4 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

This year, a 4 hour one night event would actually be pretty good.

Could have been something along the following.. (keeping most matches and making a couple of changes in others)

WWE/Universal Title - Brock vs Roman

Smackdown Womens Title - Charlotte vs Ronda

Raw Womens Title - Becky vs Bianca

US Title - Balor vs Preist vs Miz vs Mysterio

IC Title - Ricochet vs Sheamus

AJ vs Edge

Seth vs Cody

Zayn vs Knoxville

Smackdown Tag Title - Usos vs Nakamura/Boogs

Raw Tag Title - Orton/Riddle vs Alpha Academy vs Street Profits

KO Show with Stone Cold

Of all the changes and you keep The Usos vs. Nakamura/Boogs?

I would of had a IC Title vs US Title match, give Balor and Ricochet ten to fifteen minutes to put on a heck of a match.

On 3/22/2022 at 11:52 AM, MVP RULZ said:

I fly out Wednesday as well, where you flying from?

Im on The 8.30 Wednesday morning flight from Heathrow to Dallas.

2 years in the making after we were supposed to go in 2020 to Tampa, Looking forward to it, my daughters 1st time abroad as well.

The 1.50 from Heathrow to Dallas enjoy man 

27 minutes ago, Mr Kennedy said:

So, Cody Rhodes. He’s just going to be an initial pop and that’s it isn’t it? Because he’s absolutely poo butties. 

If he comes in as a weirdo heel with some kind of alignment with Vince I think it could be a money run. If he’s white meat babyface Cody with Michael Cole screaming about what a moment it is but never saying why, then yeah I think its going to fizzle pretty quickly.

In that case though I could see WWE creative forcing a heel turn on Cody, which could salvage him. He may be the only wrestler in the world better suited to WWE’s over-producing style than being left to develop his own character. We’ve seen where that goes.

34 minutes ago, Mr Kennedy said:

So, Cody Rhodes. He’s just going to be an initial pop and that’s it isn’t it? Because he’s absolutely poo butties. 

He's not though. He's solid enough and can offer something. He just needs to be managed properly so that people care. Something he's been missing for a while.

• Paid Members

Whilst I hate the metaphorical, “clear path to Wrestlemania,” shit, it is funny that they’ve done it with Seth Rollins this year. It’s never been more fitting. Such a shit, toxic character, reeking of go-away heat, that he can’t even find someone who wants to fight him.

But yeah. We all know what’s the real main event.

C529163A-4644-4D17-8F87-6BB844F890FB.thumb.jpeg.23cba15aed14ed4e408f54484377dcd5.jpeg

Edited by Supremo

23 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Whilst I hate the metaphorical, “clear path to Wrestlemania,” shit, it is funny that they’ve done it with Seth Rollins this year. It’s never been more fitting. Such a shit, toxic character, reeking of go-away heat, that he can’t even find someone who wants to fight him.

Does he actually have go away heat? I don't keep up with Raw too much beyond clips here and there. And obviously the comments on here. Is the negativity a more general consensus on him?

18 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Does he actually have go away heat? I don't keep up with Raw too much beyond clips here and there. And obviously the comments on here. Is the negativity a more general consensus on him?

No it’s just on this forum from what I’ve seen. 

I'm looking forward to:

Stone Cold Steve Austin answers Kevin Owens' challenge (feel like this will be my highlight, cause Austin is truly one of the greatest of all time and still looks bad ass)

Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns (think these two will deliver. The last time I stayed up for Mania those two had an amazing match. It was when Reigns was getting shat on by fans as a babyface and Brock F-5 him super early, then Reigns had a brilliant come back before losing. So if it's anywhere near that level of drama I'll be happy. Those two lads plus Heyman are top drawer)

Charlotte Flair (c) vs Ronda Rousey (Charlotte is fucking amazing and capable of bringing the best out of Rousey)

Becky Lynch (c) vs Bianca BelAir (I thought Becky's sit down promo in the ring last week was epic and got me interested in this)

Seth Rollins vs Cody Rhodes (Interested to see what kind of reaction Cody gets. These two will be well matched and the action will be great. Also looking forward to laughing at that fucking tattoo) 

Rhea Ripley (She's brilliant. Looking forward to see her winning her match) 

AJ Styles vs Edge (despite the fucking horrific and illogical build these two lads are top class)