Wrestlemania 38 - A Stupendous Weekend in Dallas

RIDDUM_N_STYLE

6 hours ago, Winston said:

Austin looks in great shape, he's barely aged in the 19 years since his last match.

I wonder if we'll get the black trunks and waistcoat just one last time? Rumours is it's the main event of Night One.

That's really what makes it a "match" for me over a segment. If we get the jeans and T-shirt look as we have seen in brawls and segments for the last 20 years it's nothing new. So basically we/I need to see a late middle aged man in his pants for Wrestlemania to be worthwhile. Nothing weired about wrestling fans honest. 

15 hours ago, Jacko said:

I fly out next Wednesday for WM my first live wrestling event ever can’t wait.

I fly out Wednesday as well, where you flying from?

Im on The 8.30 Wednesday morning flight from Heathrow to Dallas.

2 years in the making after we were supposed to go in 2020 to Tampa, Looking forward to it, my daughters 1st time abroad as well.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, simonworden said:

Nothing weired about wrestling fans honest. 

52 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

my daughters 1st time abroad as well.

Fuck Disneyland, in this house we only leave the country for WrestleMania!

16 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Fuck Disneyland, in this house we only leave the country for WrestleMania!

Assuming they know the likes and wants of someones own child 

But

13 hours ago, simonworden said:

Nothing weired about wrestling fans honest. 

Anyway all joking aside she isn't a big Disney fan all that much, she has seen the odd movie of course but isn't all that into any of it.

She is obsessed with wildlife and animals and even tho she is just 10 years old has said for the past 4 years she wants to work with animals when she is older

So she will get far more enjoyment out of visiting the 2 zoos nearby (Fort Worth and Dallas zoos) and the Aquarium at Dallas then she ever would out of visiting Disneyland.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

all joking aside

Good to read you knew it was a joke, I wasn’t sure….

Either way, have a stupendous time.

1 hour ago, MVP RULZ said:

Assuming they know the likes and wants of someones own child 

But

Anyway all joking aside she isn't a big Disney fan all that much, she has seen the odd movie of course but isn't all that into any of it.

She is obsessed with wildlife and animals and even tho she is just 10 years old has said for the past 4 years she wants to work with animals when she is older

So she will get far more enjoyment out of visiting the 2 zoos nearby (Fort Worth and Dallas zoos) and the Aquarium at Dallas then she ever would out of visiting Disneyland.

Sounds like her preferences will make for a cheaper day out or two as well! She can always carefully study some of the Wrestlemania attendees for strange wildlife in their natural habitat. See how the lesser spotted divas title wearer discuss how Kevin Owens is using his slave name without even being asked a question. 

• Paid Members

From cageside ;

In WWE’s fictional world, Rollins doesn’t have anything planned for the Grandest Stage of Them All. After trying to win Kevin Owens talk show/confrontation with Stone Cold Steve Austin, and AJ Styles match with Edge, we’re supposed to believe he has no path to ‘Mania at all.”

sigh