The 2022 strip out Triple H's vision thread

garynysmon

Jim Smallman only recently relocated to Florida to be a NXT producer.

I’ll be curious to see if he’s one of the current crop they are getting rid of or one of the newer gang they have brought in at the expense of Regal, Road Dogg, etc.

• Paid Members

What an absolute shithouse they are. 

This, however, should be seen as a blessing in disguise - for instance, the interviews to come from him will be absolutely belting. What a career and life the man has led. If anyone should have a podcast series it’s him. He can cover off everything from the world of sport days, the Monday night wars, WCW, WWE, NXT, the lot. Also at this stage of his life and career, how brilliant would it be to see him pop up on shows in other places, and maybe even some UK appearances in small venues again if he’d be up for that. 

The decision just doesn’t make any sense on any level. They’ve essentially gifted one of the best people behind the scenes in the business to their competition if he’d be interested in going there. He’s only going to make another place better, or at the very least the rest of the scene at large. 

Can’t speak for his personal or financial circumstances obviously, but he might really thrive off of the new opportunities it presents for him. 

Forget wrestling, Regal should get into acting. He would be believable as a hard bastard crime boss or even better, he'd be perfect in a sitcom or comedy movie. His timing, facial expressions and ability to talk are as good, if not better, than his ability inside the ring.

• Paid Members

The most interesting thing about this to me so far is the responses from some of the contracted talent on Twitter about how lucky their next employer will be, how great the released people are etc.

Specifically, KO doesn’t give a shit any more does he?

7 hours ago, dopper said:

Jim Smallman only recently relocated to Florida to be a NXT producer.

I’ll be curious to see if he’s one of the current crop they are getting rid of or one of the newer gang they have brought in at the expense of Regal, Road Dogg, etc.

I very much doubt Vince knows who Jim Smallman is, honestly, can you imagine Vince choosing a 40 something man child in a baseball cap over 'the old guard'?

Before everybody attacks wwe i think we need to hear what Regal has to stay; He's been with wwe for over 20 years now, maybe his contract came up and he thought maybe i want a quieter life? I can imagine Regal being the sort of gentleman who realizes when it's his time to move on and let somebody else's vison take over.

Timothy Thatcher has to be the least surprising, when was the last time he was on tv? he seems like everything the new nxt isn't. 

10 hours ago, hallicks said:

What should Hunter’s new promotion be called? TXN? 

I don't know, but hopefully something like Lemmy Evolution Wrestling and it's on YouTube.