The 2022 strip out Triple H's vision thread

garynysmon

6 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

How long is the BT Sport deal? It won't outlast that.

As Peacock rolls out internationally you could see the WWE selling the Network rights to them. That could see a reconciliation between Sky and WWE due to NBCUniversal's influence. Not to mention BT Sport is in a bit of an odd spot right now possibly being sold/taken over.

• Paid Members
Just now, Shy Dad said:

Is Regal fully unable to compete? 

If Johnny Saint was mesmerising people after he returned at 70 then Regal can sure as hell put in a bloody good shift. That kind of wrestler can go until they're dead. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Is Regal fully unable to compete? 

I'm not thinking like AEW but there's a fair few I'd love to see him wrestle once, one being Zack Sabre Jr for sure. 

Cant see that. Finlay and Regal were the reason Sabre Jr wasnt hired, because they think he wrestles like a skinny soft shite.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

If Johnny Saint was mesmerising people after he returned at 70 then Regal can sure as hell put in a bloody good shift. That kind of wrestler can go until they're dead. 

But wasn't Regals issue that his neck is held together like worn tape? I wouldn't want him to risk serious injury for a few matches but if he could ease through it it'd be bloody fantastic. 

Edit:

@IANdrewDiceClaynever knew that. Was that before New Japan and in the case do you think its still the same thought? 

Edited by Shy Dad

• Paid Members

Yeah, Regal's neck is in a horrible state, and he spent the better part of his career in the US. He probably took more back bumps in a week than Johnny Saint did in his entire career. He's had a few health issues since then, too.

If anyone can work smart enough to have the odd showcase match at minimal risk to himself, it would be Regal, but I don't see him wrestling again unless he wants to go out against Danielson. He has so much to offer outside the ring, though, that if he still wants to stay in wrestling, every promotion will be after him 

• Paid Members

I thought his last match was that one against Cesaro on that Christmas episode of NXT a few years back? It's a cracking match. 

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I thought his last match was that one against Cesaro on that Christmas episode of NXT a few years back? It's a cracking match. 

It was - brilliant match, even better pre-match promo.