Things Steph is responsible for?

Matthew

3 minutes ago, air_raid said:

“Crossed the boss” is fine, claiming that she was booked to lose the title as a direct consequence based on her quotes is still putting 2 and 2 together to make 5.

It really isn't😂

She went against the boss and then found out the next week she is losing the title, it's not putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, especially in the crazy world of the McMahons. It's pretty clear that Trish thinks she lost the belt as punishment, she has repeated the story several times.

5 hours ago, theringmaster said:

Stripping Trish Stratus of the title (a couple of weeks before Wrestlemania in Canada) because she refused to kiss Torrie Wilson on the lips on an episode of Smackdown where they did a bikini contest.

This isn't a rumour btw, it is literally printed in a wwe book with quotes from Trish Stratus.

I always remember that story when she talks about how much she has done for women's wrestling.

Six weeks before Wrestlemania.   Bit of a difference.

• Paid Members

In the summer of 2000 I had my first seizure. I had a poster of Stephanie McMahon on my wall that I got from WWF magazine. The paramedic who was in my room looked at the poster and said “cor no wonder you had a seizure mate”. So it’s Stephanie’s fault I’m epileptic. And because of the side effects of the medication, let’s just say it’s her fault I’m fat. 

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Vegeta said:

My first wank 

2 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

She had her own workout DVD that I'm particularly fond of.

1 hour ago, TheBurningRed said:

I had a poster of Stephanie McMahon on my wall that I got from WWF magazine. 

6 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Was absolutely in love with her in 2000 so I hold her responsible for my terrible adult relationships

Did I sign into the wrong forum?

• Paid Members

Looking at it now, from what I can actually remember, Steph an exception to the norm in that 98 - 02 run as a woman on WWF TV not presented by booking primarily as sex object for fans or at least made to present what they did in a way that still served some titillation to the adolescent males, a small group with perhaps Lillian and Molly? Even Nicole Bass was primarily used on how unattractive and masculine she looked and that's all chyna was used for by 2000 from what I recall. 

Now I say that but the biggest stories she was in were Taker trying to nob her, test trying to nob her, HHH nobbing her without her consent and then with it and angle getting a stiffy over her, but at no point through any of that was she rolled out with bookings plan for the segment being nothing more that to give the fans half a teacake after a boring DOA or Al Snow match like Trish, Sunny, Sable, et al even if some of the women manged to work something meaningful through it on occasion. 

6 minutes ago, Supremo said:

With her tag match against Ronda, Stephanie McMahon has stolen the show at Wrestlemania and had more match of the year candidates than Dolph Ziggler and Cesaro combined.

I can think of more matches with Stephanie as wrestler that I've enjoyed than I can Ziggler or Cesaro right now let alone non wrestling segments. 

4 hours ago, Supremo said:

With her tag match against Ronda, Stephanie McMahon has stolen the show at Wrestlemania and had more match of the year candidates than Dolph Ziggler and Cesaro combined.

Let's not forget that surprisingly good match with one of the Bellas at a Wrestlemania, where she came out looking like a million bucks in that leather outfit.  Good grief, and she'd had a kid by that point I think.

One thing I've always wanted to know - who taught Vince/Steph/Shane to wrestle?  They've all had decent matches over the years.  I can't believe Vince suddenly woke up one day in his 40s and could wrestle, so presumably someone trained him?

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Loki said:

One thing I've always wanted to know - who taught Vince/Steph/Shane to wrestle? 

Tom Prichard worked out with them before all their matches, then they'd follow the lead of who they were in there with (whether it was Austin, X-Pac, the special referee etc.) Vince can barely move, but he always has good matches. Its always about his willingness to take a good hiding and the fact he's the greatest character actor in wrestling history. The McMahons always have heat going into their matches, so the hard part is already done.

Still cant believe Triple H decided to go 29:45 with McMahon at Armageddon 99. Fuck that was shocking.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay