Survivor Series 2021

RIDDUM_N_STYLE

Yeah I agree.

I don’t understand those that are complaining on here about a product they clearly dislike and that isn’t for them. Instead of spending their time more productively, doing something they enjoy, that entertains them.

Its like me posting on a golf forum how boring it is, for years on end. Knowing I’m not interested in it, and yet writing the same “Can’t believe how boring it was this week yet again” monotonously.

1 minute ago, Matthew said:

Yeah I agree.

I don’t understand those that are complaining on here about a product they clearly dislike and that isn’t for them. Instead of spending their time more productively, doing something they enjoy, that entertains them.

For what it’s worth, I find it very entertaining so I hope they keep watching for years. It reminds me of The Dog And Trumpet in Cov. It did a rock / metal night on a Friday and I knew people who went religiously. They loved it at first and counted the days until they could go. They made many friends there but after a while, they didn’t like it anymore, saying it was boring. They said they continued to go on the off chance that it might be a good night and they didn’t want to miss out. But it never was a good night. They were all wrestling fans as well. 

58 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I think Nia Jax being axed has not helped the WWE/The Rock relationship. All the hype was for the 25th anniversary of The Rock debuting (which I have never seen them do for any other superstar, unless they did the same for Taker?) and couldn't even get him to video in an appearance to thank the fans or something. I reckon we won't see him back anytime soon. Maybe he will be at Winter is Coming?

He's been happy to mention them on social media so it's not like he's basically told them to fuck off and he's ignoring them or anything.

But he's a really fucking busy guy. If there's nothing for him in the long term then I can see why there wasn't much of an effort on either side really. I don't think a random video from him would've been any better. It was all clearly just to get people a little excited at the potential more than anything.

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

They've done it multiple times for Taker. There was a lot of hype around his decade of destruction or whatever they labelled it at the time and then a couple of times since, his 30th anniversary last year being hyped too.

He was on their books though. I guess The Rock still might be. But considering the Man has shown up to host PPV’s before just seems odd he’s contributed nothing to this. Almost if it was done in a carny way to make people tune in in case he did appear.

• Paid Members

Even if The Rock was never planned to appear, they should have told Kane he was, and they were all doing a big tribute get-together with everyone wearing their gear, just so we could get a repeat of this gem. Arguably the great Survivor Series moment of all time.

4284087E-7889-4BB8-99B0-910608582FA8.jpeg.e9e26a389cf1ae9e6d7a147273bef662.jpeg

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, Matthew said:

You never know, this “egg” could turn into the last odd inanimate object that was being presented via the McMahons on Raw, which lead to Shane’s big return and that MONSTER pop.

The egg will definitely turn out to be what was in the infamous McMahon secret lockbox, and will be delivered to Raw tonight by a white Hummer. Which we will learn in advance in a GTV clip.

1 hour ago, air_raid said:

The egg will definitely turn out to be what was in the infamous McMahon secret lockbox, and will be delivered to Raw tonight by a white Hummer. Which we will learn in advance in a GTV clip.

If we go back to just after Survivor Series 1998, there was a great promo video covering The Rock's heel turn ("The Rock's a millionaire, he's the WWF champ..."). The production music on that promo video? A little track called Eggshell.

And All The Pieces Matter.