Danhausen

2Xtreme_lives

8 hours ago, JNLister said:

I don't know if this is an actual algorithm quirk or I'm just overly noticing it, but I watched the Danhausen-Orange Cassidy match from earlier in this thread and now my YouTube suggestions are absolutely full of Danhausen matches. Never seen it change so dramatically from viewing one video.

Classic Cursing 

• 2 weeks later...

His latest video is from the Chris Judas Cruise. After watching it I'd be amazed if AEW don't sign him. Jericho seems a huge fan and featured him alot. Doing various bits from introducing Fozzy, MC'ing the comedy section to a run in to save Chris and Orange Cassidy from a beatdown. The queue for a picture with him seemed never ending.

He seems perfect for AEW. Like Orange Cassidy I can see him finding his spot and selling a ton of merch. 

• Paid Members

He'd be great kicking around on Dark down at Universal studios.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

He broke his ankle last night so if he is coming it might not be for awhile. 

Yeah that fucking sucks for him, he’s got a massive amount of buzz right now.

He’s not a spectacular wrestler, there’s tonnes of people who can do exactly what he can in the ring, but his persona/gimmick (whatever you want to call it) is just incredibly fun, something which Wrestling desperately needs a lot of the time. 
Jericho latching onto his popularity isn’t a surprise

Edited by WyattSheepMask

The good thing is that very little of his buzz comes from actually wrestling, so he can still do most of what he does with a broken leg, I’d imagine he has loads of ideas already on things he can do with a wheelchair or crutches 

• Paid Members

As I have mentioned before, I'm a huge fanhausen of Danhausen and have never seen a match of his. His persona is fantastic, he's the right kind of funny and has charisma out of his arse. This won't affect his buzz at all, as his whole aura is in skits and popping up in other peoples Vlogs. Him and Ethan Page are brilliant together in their videos, especially in the comic book shops, I can see him continuing on doing those things while injured. 

Sounds like he's had the time of his life on the Jericho Cruise so the timing definitely sucks, but he can definitely turn things into a positive. I genuinely think he would make his gimmick work wherever he lands, even in WWE.