Danhausen

2Xtreme_lives

59 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Going against popular opinion but I think he's utter shit, not seen any matches from him but seen clips on Twitter of interviews and this thread but he's not for me like 

Be Cursed!!

• Paid Members

Watched some of the videos, and he's definitely very likable. The character, the "-hausen" suffix to random words, the comedy timing, it all works, but I think what ties it all together is that Muppet-style voice. I could honestly see him getting his own Muppet-type marionette on a TV show at some point, or maybe an animation.

EDIT: In fact, even his name sounds like the name of a character you'd get on The Muppet Show or Sesame Street.

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

Anybody here know anything about face paint, while we're talking about Danhausen? I was thinking of doing Danhausen face paint for Halloween. What does he use?

Help me or be cursed!

You gonna be @69MeDonhausen?

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

Anybody here know anything about face paint, while we're talking about Danhausen? I was thinking of doing Danhausen face paint for Halloween. What does he use?

Help me or be cursed!

Doesn't look like it'll be expensive face-paint or anything. I bought this for a short film thing recently, and it did the job fine, so something along these lines. Buy a couple of makeup sponges (the ones that are tear-drop shaped are good for drawing thin lines), and you'll be sorted.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08DXQ69VB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 minute ago, Panhead said:

I hardly watch any wrestling now, but I love Danhausen. I haven't seen any of his matches and I'm not that interested in watching them either. Me and my three year old daughter love watching his YouTube videos. Especially the toy openings. DAVIS!!!! 

I thought his name is Greg?

• Paid Members

I don't know if this is an actual algorithm quirk or I'm just overly noticing it, but I watched the Danhausen-Orange Cassidy match from earlier in this thread and now my YouTube suggestions are absolutely full of Danhausen matches. Never seen it change so dramatically from viewing one video.

2 hours ago, JNLister said:

I don't know if this is an actual algorithm quirk or I'm just overly noticing it, but I watched the Danhausen-Orange Cassidy match from earlier in this thread and now my YouTube suggestions are absolutely full of Danhausen matches. Never seen it change so dramatically from viewing one video.

nope not wrong , i watched the rock video above and now ive got links to his blogs and everything