WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

Anyone a bit anxious about been able to get tickets for this or is all this 'record breaking pre sale registration record' etc stuff all to hype it up ? 

Have everything sorted except for tickets. Not sure will I be able to do the raw taping in London/Birmingham or wherever 

Edited by Healy52003

2 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

Anyone a bit anxious about been able to get tickets for this or is all this 'record breaking pre sale registration record' etc stuff all to hype it up ? 

Think it depends what kind of tickets you're after really. The best tickets? Think those will all go double fast. But doubt anyone wanting to attend will struggle to find a ticket right up until the event. And obviously there'll be people selling on tickets when they can't go or change their minds. 

• Paid Members

Not sure what their plans are when it comes to the roof - logic says they’d close it. But having covered the rugby there a few times, the atmosphere and the noise the Principality generates is absolutely brilliant. Different genre and all that, but there’s every chance this event can generate a similar vibe. Great venue in a great spot in relation to Cardiff station, the city centre, etc. It’s not an absolute arse to get to at all. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

2 hours ago, truthofsin said:

Think it depends what kind of tickets you're after really. The best tickets? Think those will all go double fast. But doubt anyone wanting to attend will struggle to find a ticket right up until the event. And obviously there'll be people selling on tickets when they can't go or change their minds. 

No idea about the layout of the stadium for this type of event (imagine the boxing configuration would be the best to go from)

I'd take somewhere to the side in the 2nd or 3rd tier sections M or U 

Edited by Healy52003

49 minutes ago, truthofsin said:

I'm fully expecting a name announcement tonight with a ticket date. UK TV taping seems the most obvious place to do it.

The show in London tonight isnt a TV taping, tonights Smackdown episode was recorded straight after last weeks live episode.

43 minutes ago, The Dart said:

Clash at the Castle.

May 20th tickets go on sale.

I wonder is that gonna be an nxt uk takeover type show with nxt UK guys maybe facing main roster guys...would be an interesting watch hopefully it's a wwe network special