WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

4 hours ago, The Dart said:

Cardiff didn’t get chosen.   WWE got chosen by Cardiff.

That’s why they haven’t done another stadium show in Australia.  Because no city has asked WWE to come back yet.

If London gets a stadium show it’ll be because London wants it not because WWE wants it.

4 hours ago, Butch2000 said:

Yeah, Visit Wales pretty much bought the show by all accounts

Maybe city councils might get intised if/when they see the £££ the city of Cardiff made over the weekend 

2 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

I can't see them risking a show in a stadium that doesn't have a roof.

So, umm, Centre Court at Wimbledon maybe?

You'd think a roof would be a must for fairly new stadiums as it has the potential to run events in almost all climates.  Does Wembley Stadium actually have a roof ?

11 hours ago, simonworden said:

Was anyone sat with that giant castle video screen blocking their view? I assume that's why someone on here got shifted about.

It was me that got shifted, in the end up I noticed it was due to a couple of smoke machines right in front of where I was due to sit and because the floor curved down meaning you’d have seen relatively little of the action outside the big screen.

The castle certainly didn’t look as if it was low enough to block anyones view when I was in the stadium.

Edited by FUM

1 hour ago, FUM said:

It was me that got shifted, in the end up I noticed it was due to a couple of smoke machines right in front of where I was due to sit and because the floor curved down meaning you’d have seen relatively little of the action outside the big screen.

The castle certainly didn’t look as if it was low enough to block anyones view when I was in the stadium.

Interesting! Cheers for the reply. Not having been to any stadium shows big objects Vs fans fascinates me. Still can't quite figure out how that castle was actually positioned 

52 minutes ago, simonworden said:

Interesting! Cheers for the reply. Not having been to any stadium shows big objects Vs fans fascinates me. Still can't quite figure out how that castle was actually positioned 

It was mostly a big round screen and the part of the castle that came out was hard cam side where there were no fans in upper tiers.

On another note, full respect to the commitment of the guy who bought that spare I had. Turned up, told my mate he was a big Rey Mysterio fan, that’s who he had came to see and didn’t utter another word. Left straight after the Rey Mysterio match with not a care given for anything else on the show.