WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

3 minutes ago, kidzero said:

I wonder is that gonna be an nxt uk takeover type show with nxt UK guys maybe facing main roster guys...would be an interesting watch hopefully it's a wwe network special

There’s more chance of NXT UK ceasing to exist by the time this show comes around. 

27 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Yes, I've had one, have you not received it? Did you make it clear you were interested in attending?

Received noting yet 

Yep definitely interested in going but obviously I can't be positive about anything to do with wwe here 

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

I can't be positive about anything to do with wwe here 

It's just just such a novel concept. I'd heard enthusiastic wrestling fans still existed but I thought they were a just a myth. 

No offence meant, I'm just amusing myself and I'm a nob. You be you chief, and genuinely I hope you have a stonking time in Cardiff. 

3 hours ago, LSM said:

https://www.wwe.com/amp/article/wwe-clash-at-the-castle-hotel-and-fan-experience-packages-available-this-tuesday

For anyone interested it looks like WWE are doing a variety of hotel / fan experiences / meet & greet packages for this event.

Those superfan experiences look ok and might not be too expensive. 

Hotel packages/meet and greets sound pretty expensive and then having to carry that chair around with you

I'll see what the prices are like 

Edited by Healy52003

13 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Those superfan experiences look ok and might not be too expensive. 

Yeah, they’re definitely not about fleecing the super fans for as much as they possibly can at every opportunity 

13 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Hotel packages/meet and greets sound pretty expensive

It probably won’t be much more expensive than if you were to book everything individually yourself. For a small upswing they’re essentially just taking the hassle out of you having to do that.

Edited by WyattSheepMask