Paid Members Jazzy G Posted March 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 18, 2025 2 hours ago, wordsfromlee said: Wasn’t expecting Scarborough as a date on the UK tour Maybe Halifax Peace Hall was booked? Quote
Merzbow Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 The manchester gig is the most enticing there, never been to Aviva Studios but it looks amazing. I've seen MBV twice but both at shitty O2 venues, although the sound was actually really good at the 2013 gig. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted March 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 28, 2025 I just picked up tickets to see Guitar Wolf at the New Cross Inn in July, very excited for that one. Shelter are doing a 30th anniversary of Mantra gig at Camden Underworld next month, and I'm extremely tempted by it, but I think it clashes with a family engagement that it's going to take some begging and pleading to get out of. Quote
Merzbow Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 Earthtone9 are back touring, those October dates all have Stampin' Ground, too! Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted March 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 28, 2025 Got a couple of tickets to see Stornoway at the Royal Albert Hall next March. We went to see them for the 3rd time last week at a church in York too. Really lovely band! Quote
Tamura Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 1 hour ago, BomberPat said: Shelter are doing a 30th anniversary of Mantra gig at Camden Underworld next month, and I'm extremely tempted by it, but I think it clashes with a family engagement that it's going to take some begging and pleading to get out of. I remember seeing them on the original Mantra tour at the same venue, fun times! Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted March 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 28, 2025 5 hours ago, Merzbow said: Earthtone9 are back touring, those October dates all have Stampin' Ground, too! I was in two minds about the Bristol show as i'm seeing Feeder the night before in Birmingham, but seeing Stampin' Ground announced for that date sold me, bought my ticket earlier. I saw Stampin' Ground so many times back in the day and they never failed to be a great live band, they could get any room moving no matter how many people were in attendance. I saw them in some random as fuck venues too. Quote
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted April 6, 2025 Posted April 6, 2025 Just got tickets to go and see Peter Buck at Pocklington arts centre in August, supported by the ever fun Minus 5. Tickets are £24, absolute bargain Quote
Panhead Posted April 6, 2025 Posted April 6, 2025 I saw Better Joy at Night & Day in Manchester last Friday. It was such a fun show. Can't wait to see her again! Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted April 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2025 Sparks are playing at Manchester Apollo, which I'm sure will be a great gig but I used to live pretty close to the Apollo when I was with the ex, and as a result just the thought of going to something there makes me very anxious. I know I'm not at all likely to bump into anybody round there, but the thought of being in that part of town again fills me with dread. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted April 7, 2025 Posted April 7, 2025 (edited) Just picked up a ticket for this in Manchester. £16.50 is an absolute steal in this day & age for two such good live acts. Edited April 7, 2025 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Tamura Posted April 26, 2025 Posted April 26, 2025 Kate Rusby in Halifax tomorrow night. I think the venue have gone completely mad though, they've just emailed me to let me know "Please note this production includes some violence and an onstage depiction of the crucifixion". Kate Rusby, really?? Quote
Merzbow Posted April 26, 2025 Posted April 26, 2025 6 hours ago, Tamura said: Kate Rusby in Halifax tomorrow night. I think the venue have gone completely mad though, they've just emailed me to let me know "Please note this production includes some violence and an onstage depiction of the crucifixion". Kate Rusby, really?? Quote the Rusby, Nevermore. Quote
Tamura Posted April 27, 2025 Posted April 27, 2025 5 hours ago, Merzbow said: Quote the Rusby, Nevermore. It's the hair that gives the connection away... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.