The General Motors Domestic Football Thread. 21/22 (NO SHIT BANTER)

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I don't know if I've mentioned it on here before, I lose track of those I've recommended this to, but Berbatov on Gary Neville's Soccerbox is superb. Berba is genuinely one of the funniest, coolest and most likeable people in football.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, PunkStep said:

I don't know if I've mentioned it on here before, I lose track of those I've recommended this to, but Berbatov on Gary Neville's Soccerbox is superb. Berba is genuinely one of the funniest, coolest and most likeable people in football.

I was watching that myself, Brewster. I rewound that nutmeg goal against Wigan, honestly, about 15 times last night. Just a beautiful thing to watch.
Actually, it won't let me upload the goal here coz Spurs:

• Moderators

Parkinson announced. A couple of million pound sponsorships announced. Les Reed as director of football. 

It's happening. I look forward to being hated by everyone for buying success like I've done for other teams for years. 

Just waiting to announce Will Grigg or dare I say it... Bale. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Parkinson announced. A couple of million pound sponsorships announced. Les Reed as director of football. 

It's happening. I look forward to being hated by everyone for buying success like I've done for other teams for years. 

Never been the biggest fan of Parkinson, but I know he has the ability to get players on his side and behind his ideas. At the very least, he will be able to get you back into the league...

• Paid Members
On 7/1/2021 at 9:04 PM, PowerButchi said:

Bale at Wrexham would be the feel good story of the summer. 

• Awards Moderator

We’ve signed Michael Olise from Reading, which is a very positive start from the new gaffer. Zaha’s finally going to go this summer and Eze’s on the shelf for a good while, so this should help with the attacking options.

Saying that, if Wilf does somehow stay and then Eze returns to his form from last season, all three could be an absolutely mental attacking midfield with a decent finisher in front of them.

Just need to euthanise most of the defence and get some younger players in, and we might have half a shot of something resembling consistency.