The General Motors Domestic Football Thread. 21/22 (NO SHIT BANTER)

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

He's (allegedly) a boo-boys favourite

Yeah, has been for a couple of years. Odd, because I think he's (allegedly) one of their best players.

What a stark contrast to the beginning of last season for Everton. From Ancelotti, a reinvigorated James Rodriguez joining the club, other decent players coming in...to Rafa the Red, James having his dick chopped off, Andros Townsend and Begovic signed to strengthen the club and now this.

16 minutes ago, Guy Bifkin said:

Yeah! You never see any quality memes when it's a grooming gang from Pakistan. 

It’s just the the same mugshot over and over again. At least Bill Wyman did it with a cheeky smile. 

• Paid Members

The Everton fans on here might be able to elaborate, but there's a wild rumour that James Rodriguez is going through gender reassignment. I have no clue where this rumour originated from, and it's clearly bollocks, but it's become a bit of a 'Kennan and Kel died in a car crash' thing. 

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

The Everton fans on here might be able to elaborate, but there's a wild rumour that James Rodriguez is going through gender reassignment. I have no clue where this rumour originated from, and it's clearly bollocks, but it's become a bit of a 'Kennan and Kel died in a car crash' thing. 

Well, it wouldn't be that

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Fair dues if he is/does but that rumour's been doing the rounds since he signed last year. Wouldn't put any pass on that, Brewster. He'd be no Miriam, I'll say that much. 

Reckon a red started it for the craic and it's never going away now. Said potential red must be purring in his sleep on a nightly basis. 

On the Gylfi thing; I defended him to the hilt last season, as he was one of the only players who bothered to turn up during the season, and I got into multiple rows with the deluded Boo Boy sorts on social media over the chap's ability and the fact he seemed to care. 

Really now wish I didn't bother. 

Shame he doesn’t play for Liverpool, then the discretion could’ve simply been brushed away with “Cultural Differences” and the fans would defend noncing like they defended racism. 

Just now, Keith Houchen said:

Shame he doesn’t play for Liverpool, then the discretion could’ve simply been brushed away with “Cultural Differences” and the fans would defend noncing like they defended racism. 

Noncing Means More

2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

You forgot the bibs.