The General Motors Domestic Football Thread. 21/22 (NO SHIT BANTER)

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

So? Every fanbase does that. I'd have gone to Madrid without a ticket if I'd had the money.

That's true enough. Some mates and I did spend a week at the 2006 World Cup just driving from city to city enjoying the atmosphere. Still a heck of a day out. The ones who didn't get their Easyjet flights cancelled. 

• Paid Members

I wish no ill on Courtoissss and blackmaily Benzema, today. Sneak preview of Don Carlo realising he's become the first manager to win four European Cups...

carlo-ancelotti-everton.gif

And if not, he'll be giving the post-sacking "no problem dawg, it's been tits" fistbump to Perez soon. What a man.

6 minutes ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

Sneak preview of Don Carlo realising he's become the first manager to win four European Cups..

That's mad.

I've just had a look, and am astounded that Pep only has two Champions League. He is a fucking fraud after all!

3 hours ago, PunkStep said:

It's mad that the two finalists get 20,000 ticket allocation between team

It’s mad that the two finalists wanted to bin the whole competition off recently. 

Liverpool fans would be unbearable if they won but they’d be unbearable if they lost as well. But it’s Real Madrid, one of the absolute worse clubs in the world (apart from 2005-2021 when one man offset that balance). I can’t cheer on Real Madrid. 

• Paid Members

That second half was such an impressive performance from Real. When Liverpool were stepping up the intensity and the pace towards the end and Real were just taking more and more time. That's takes a lot of confidence. 

• Paid Members

That second half was such an impressive performance from Real. When Liverpool were stepping up the intensity and the pace towards the end and Real were just taking more and more time. That's takes a lot of confidence. 

• Paid Members

Stupid phone browser. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members

Bloody phone. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

5 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

4 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Stupid phone browser. 

4 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Bloody phone. 

The only treble we will see tonight. 

• Paid Members

Liverpool (2022)
Liverpool (2018)
Juventus (2017)
Atletico Madrid (2016)
Atletico Madrid (2014)
Bayer Leverkusen (2002)
Valencia (2000)
Juventus (1998)
Colonia (1986)
Videoton (1985)
Aberdeen (1983)

Aberdeen remain the last team to beat Real Madrid in a European final!

• Paid Members

What a dull final that was. Liverpool could’ve played till next Saturday and they still wouldn’t have scored. Tactical masterclass from Don Carlo showing why he’s the real GOAT and not your Sky golden boys Pep and Klopp.