Scotland were excellent tonight. Unbelievable that we started with O'Donnell and Hanley and yet it was Kane and Foden who were subbed off and totally ineffective. Could have won the game had we taken just one of a few good chances. 

Hard to pick a man of the match but probably Tierney just ahead of Gilmour for me.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, rockbus said:

Felt the same watching England tonight as I have watching Man United this season. A talented group of individuals (and Harry Maguire) who when it clicks can beat anybody. But it so rarely clicks it becomes an exercise in frustration at the fact they fail to break down teams who are,on paper, a lot weaker but show a shit ton more heart.

England are a counter attacking team. Never looked much like cutting open a packed defence. Needed the Stones header to go in, would have forced them out.

Didn't rate his substitutions tonight. Grealish should have been on earlier. Shaw was garbage, Mount disappointing, Sterling really quiet. Not sure how any of them played 90 minutes. Mount's set pieces should have been enough to get Trippier on. 

1 minute ago, MungoChutney said:

Hard to pick a man of the match but probably Tierney just ahead of Gilmour for me.

Thought O'Donnell was the pick, ahead of Adams.

Going to sound strange but I was disappointed with the result, England were there for the taking. 

O'Donnell has made me eat my words, I thought he was immense and unlucky not to score. 

Tierney is such an amazing player, great at defending and attacking. He can play anywhere across the back be it lb, cb or rb. Arsenal don't deserve him. 

26 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

As do I. Total random coincidence.

One more here for the EKFF

Im not a football fan, and havent fully watched a game in years.

Watched this though as its a big game, and I found it boring from start to end.

Its nice to see Scotland not get leathered, but I almost would have preferred it if we were, at least it would have been something to talk about.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, StrongStyle said:

spacer.png

Congratulations on your point from 2 games. Celebrating a draw is poor though. Its meant to be the finest teams in Europe. Especially when you've drawn against though fucking English bastards. 

While you're looking at permutations if you salvage a draw from Croatia (unlikely), I can watch the Italy game happy in the knowledge that we're essentially through and a loss gives us a better route. 

With the population you have, the TV money for your professional league which filters into the international set up you should be getting results like this all the while. 

Fuck Joe Jordan and Big Jock Knew. Its probably what killed him. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Awards Moderator
27 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Congratulations on your point from 2 games. Celebrating a draw is poor though. Its meant to be the finest teams in Europe. Especially when you've drawn against though fucking English bastards. 

While you're looking at permutations if you salvage a draw from Croatia (unlikely), I can watch the Italy game happy in the knowledge that we're essentially through and a loss gives us a better route. 

With the population you have, the TV money for your professional league which filters into the international set up you should be getting results like this all the while. 

Fuck Joe Jordan and Big Jock Knew. Its probably what killed him. 

Still, good news about the Chocolate Oranges.

• Moderators

I'm well known for my tolerance and easy going nature. Those fucking Porridge Wogs though. 

Ah, joking apart, to be honest, I do hope they somehow scramble a win against Croatia. As someone from a fellow small nation it'd be nice for them to have the kind of feeling as a nation and good run we had in 2016.

Maybe not as far as the semis though, as the excitement would surely bring them all to heart attacks in the street on the way to the second hand shop. 

Still. I hope Joe Jordan dies in his sleep and his wife goes blind. 

Edited by PowerButchi