• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I don’t really follow Scotland so I’m always disappointed to learn Jim Leighton no longer keeps goal.

Wait until you hear about Les Sealey 😢

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I don’t really follow Scotland so I’m always disappointed to learn Jim Leighton no longer keeps goal.

I bet he's still keeping Andy Goram out of the side.

Jim Leighton was an Arsenal player when we won the league in 91, which I only found out recently. 

D5Zw7WpWAAA1LhA.jpg.062a3f524e6bd7d4b8747ee381bedb4a.jpg

• Paid Members

I genuinely enjoyed Emma Hayes, but it took me a good few minutes to adjust to hearing a female voice, but superb analysis and very refreshing. Then turned over to hear Danny Murphy, who was utterly devoid of any enthusiasm. Eugh.

• Paid Members

Every time the Euros roll around I find myself hankering to pick up a Hungary shirt or t-shirt but talk myself out of it because I don't want to be victim of a hate crime when I pop to the shops. Ah well, I guess we'll see how hard a tournament it's going to be today after that Portugal side have finished with them. France Vs Germany could be a tasty match, depending on how the German's are playing. I can only presume they're going to want to give Low a good send off. 

Spain was worrying yesterday. All that possession and no end product? Sweden were really missing Zlatan as well. 

Have Portugal in the family sweepstakes so that was a fun ending for my arrogant heroes and their sexy mayor Ronaldo. 

So weird seeing a full stadium. 

• Paid Members

Well, I think that's probably about enough Euros for me, as I can't imagine it'll get much better for Hungary now. France & Germany for a nice draw tonight knowing 4 points will probably see them through? How is that group fair? When's the UEFA Conference championships? 

• Paid Members

Remember that one year on FIFA and all you had to do was pass out wide and cross it in to score. Then, the next year the change to the match engine basically meant crossing was pointless, but it took a month to change your style.

Germany reminded me of playing games in that first few weeks of FIFA in that France game.