• Paid Members

How did Calhanoglu not get sent off after wiping out that player with a spinning back elbow during that melee near the end? It was something you'd expect to see from that New Japan carry-on.

Yilmaz looks like a right nutter. Wild eyes that tell stories.

• Paid Members

Robbie Savage was horrendous. I understand rooting for your country, but his commentary the entire game was akin to sitting next to some pissed up fella in the pub who hasn't got a clue.

'Keep it in the corner!' to world-class player Gareth Bale, fuck off.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, TheBurningRed said:

I’d rather Robbie Savage commentating on that game than John Hartson who’s so dull. 

He's bloody awful too and for some reason always sounds on the verge of crying.

• Paid Members

I like Wales (tbf, I'm one of them "all home nations" wankers that nobody likes) but Robbie Savage on commentary has me praying they go out early. He's a massive whopper, not that anyone is surprised. It's not even just the cheerleading, he doesn't even read the game. He's literally there to cheer when they score and say every 5 yard pass is magnificent. By comparison, listening to Jermaine Jenas is like being given an audience with Clough, Wenger, Ferguson, Guardiola and Klopp.

On the brighter side, the lads they have in the daily Euros pods like Collins, Blake and Robson-Kanu are good.

Only watched Wales on catch up last night but thought they were really good. Turkey are shit and gave them problems which doesn't bode well but they'll get out of the group and that's no mean feat. Can go anywhere from there.

Anyone looked at England's path through? Whatever way you look at it, we're ending up facing on of those teams from Group F in the next round or the quarters. Ouch.