• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

I guess Gilmour only came in contact with them, not the entire Scotland team, makes total sense 

It was contact outside of the game, that’s the issue. Which makes sense since noone in the England squad got near him on the pitch on Friday. 

• Paid Members

England are through regardless after today's results. Maybe we should celebrate the nil nil ourselves now.

Denmark performance was tremendous tonight. A real highlight of the tournament. Wales up next for them, winner likely to play Holland for a semi final spot. That's the wide open quarter of the draw, though the Dutch look impressive. 

• Paid Members

So that's Mount and Chilwell in isolation until 28th June then.

Thank god Billy Gilmour didn't go near anyone else. Scotland must've strictly followed the social distancing rules in the changing rooms when celebrating their draw after the match. 

Screenshot_20210622-123050_Chrome.jpg.fb0f6a0339b567a7c567d4465c35a250.jpg

25 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

So that's Mount and Chilwell in isolation until 28th June then.

Thank god Billy Gilmour didn't go near anyone else. Scotland must've strictly followed the social distancing rules in the changing rooms when celebrating their draw after the match. 

Screenshot_20210622-123050_Chrome.jpg.fb0f6a0339b567a7c567d4465c35a250.jpg

Isn't it supposed to be anyone who spent more than 15 minutes less than 1 metre from him? Baffling stuff.

• Paid Members

Yeah, that's what my wife told me (she had to isolate a couple of weeks ago after standing on the sidelines watching our son's match, whilst standing next to someone who tested positive).

That embrace between the Chelsea players was more like 15 seconds!

Just now, PunkStep said:

That embrace between the Chelsea players was more like 15 seconds!

It makes zero sense. A quick embrace after the game means isolation, yet Andy Robertson had a video up on social media of him and Gilmour playing table tennis. Now, they may never have been less than a metre next to each other, but still. 

34 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Have any tabloids gone with “It’s Ben ill well” or stuff to that effect? If not why not. 

I dunno, but I'm gutted Pandev didn't get a hat-trick at some point, as I really wanted to use 'European Pandevic' perhaps with an added 'Outbreak in the Macedonia camp' for good measure.