New Jack Dead

Wretch

• Paid Members

Jeezo. What sad news to wake up to. His shoot interviews were bloody hilarious. RIP to all his friends and family.

ADDED: He's made it onto the "BBC Quick Fire News" for 5am on Amazon Alexa.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Absolutely loved his stuff in ECW at the time. Looking back it's mostly bad but I don't care. A great act, underrated promo and fascinating character. He was definitely never boring which you can't say about many wrestlers. One of those unique mental individual's that makeĀ wrestling so fun to follow.

Literally in pieces right now.Ā 

He was one of my all time favourite people in wrestling. The absolute intense and crazy promos he cut to the death defying dives to the extreme hardcore action in the ring there was no one quite like him. A polarising individual who in later years brought out the best shoot interviews in all of professional wrestling.

RIP Jack.

• Paid Members

RIP New Jack you utter nutcase

New Jack is a massive part of why i went wrestling mental in the late 90's/early 00's. If it wasn't for that little core group of ECW originals I never would have gotten into it. Anytime i bought old epidodes of Hardcore TV on VHS i would hope New Jack was gonna show up on them.

Ā 

• Awards Moderator

Iā€™ve finally got around to watching Dark Side of the Ring and watched the New Jack episode on Thursday. I canā€™t claim I was ever a fan, but itĀ reminded me that Iā€™m genuinely frightened of New Jack. He certainly blurred the line between character and reality in a way few others did.

I remember Dan Fitch or someone associated with MEW in the early days saying they wanted to bring Jack over for a show. I donā€™t know if it would have been possible but can you imagine New Jack in Newcastle.

Watch out, the afterlife. RIP.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator