Elimination Chamber 2021

Supremo

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, TomJones233 said:

I loved seeing Miz win and all the kissless virgins online moaning about it. The Miz is the best.

4 hours ago, TomJones233 said:

A fantastic heel. He's not meant to be liked. Wrestling has lost its way, a heel shouldn't be cheered!

So who’s doing it wrong, him or you?

WWE is septic without the fans there live, so I don't particularly care what happens at Mania this year, same as last years. Hopefully Bryan sticks it out another year without injury and we get him vs his auld pal John boy in a retirement match or something good next Mania with non TV screen fans actually in the building.

Also, McIntyre was dull as fuck as champ, so I don't see Miz as being a particularly big step down. It's not Jinder level shite at least, plus Miz will probably lose it back tonight anyway. You can just hear Cole and the clones bellowing 'Anything can happen on Raw!' as nobody fucking cares.

Also, at least it will annoy Punk if Miz gets to main event another Mania!

Edited by DCW

The following has happened since the Money In The Bank match when the final shot was Otis and Asuka holding the briefcases. 

Otis lost the briefcase to Miz when Tucker turned heel on him. Tucker has wrestled two matches on television since, one being a 38 second loss to Ricochet. 

Otis has turned heel and is Shorty G's tag team partner. 

Asuka went from being a entertaining act to quite possibly the worst RAW women's champion since the 2016 brand spilt. 

This company really doesn't know how to book professional wrestling anymore

Edited by Tsurutagun

I'm kinda assuming, as someone who's only watched the Rumble and fuck all else for ages, that the Miz cash in is just a set up for Drew to win the title in front of a crowd at WrestleMania. Lashley looked pretty great last night, and if that's the case on regular TV than I can see why they're giving him the rub. Miz just feels like a plot device. 

It's also probably better than Drew having to fuck around with Edge. 

I don't think I've given a shit about Edge since the SmackDown 6 days. It's a shame someone else isn't getting a WrestleMania match with Reigns but if you have to have Edge main event WrestleMania then it makes sense to put him with your best heel. If I was sticking around long term I'd be hoping Reigns destroys Edge but I'm probably not so...

Other thoughts:

This is probably just me, but I can't be arsed with European uppercuts in an Elimination Chamber. Just punch each other. Everyone bangs on about how gimmick PPVs kill gimmick matches but I don't think it helps when people don't really wrestle differently (bar the odd spot) in a gimmick match. The first one got a lot better when Uso entered the match. Mostly because he and Owens brawled. Corbin looks like a British wrestler from the 00s wearing fake Undertaker gear.

The second chamber was a bit more of a brawl. Jeff Hardy seemed to forget he was in the match for a good long while and Sheamus and Styles are idiots but the finish was good and the guys actually slugged it out. I still think the new(er) chamber pods look like gunge tanks. 

I thought Cole and Graves were actually quite good during the Reigns vs. Bryan match.

The starship pain is still a shit move. Kinda surprised that Riddle is a sneaky cowardly comedy blue eyes but he's shit anyway so... Also, don't really need a replay of some guy kicking off his flip flops. 

I felt like the women in the tag titles match were as confused as I was watching it. 

Probably not going to watch Fast Lane. 

6 hours ago, TomJones233 said:

I loved seeing Miz win and all the kissless virgins online moaning about it. The Miz is the best.

6 hours ago, TomJones233 said:

A fantastic heel. He's not meant to be liked. Wrestling has lost its way, a heel shouldn't be cheered!

The fact that you actually think Miz is the best and a fantastic heel says alot, especially as Roman was on this show and he is 10000 times better than Miz has ever been as a heel.

12 minutes ago, pol_pot_rick said:

The fact that you actually think Miz is the best and a fantastic heel says alot, especially as Roman was on this show and he is 10000 times better than Miz has ever been as a heel.

Reigns is losing steam. And once they bring fans back, they'll be turning that fucker face.