Random jokes from film & tv

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first 20 seconds of Lillith's first appearance in Cheers involves one of my all-time favourite jokes. The set-up gives so many options, but the punchline is just phenomenal. If you

Who are you and how did you get in here? I’m a locksmith, and I’m a locksmith.    Police Squad. 

I’m always staggered at how Arthur Matthews wrote the whole of Father Ted all on his own. 

Posted Images

22 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Rewatching The Office and forget about this absolute gem of a gag. Funny, short, fitting with both characters and their relationship. Wonderful stuff.

There's absolutely tons in The Office. It's such a great re-watchable show as theres so many jokes, you can miss some until your, like, third watch.

One of my favourites:

Michael: "What's everyone laughing at?"

Oscar: "You had to be there."

Michael: "Ah! Geography joke!"

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

There's absolutely tons in The Office. It's such a great re-watchable show as theres so many jokes, you can miss some until your, like, third watch.

One of my favourites:

Michael: "What's everyone laughing at?"

Oscar: "You had to be there."

Michael: "Ah! Geography joke!"

Oh definitely. I've seen them a bunch of times and only on this most recent rewatch did it click with me the joke with Robert California in this clip

14 hours ago, garynysmon said:

"Stops 'em attacking women and keeps me in wafers."

The another really good joke in the Mr Softytop episode where he’s got a customer for the videos (skip to 9:25)

“Look Dad, I got sauce!” 
“So have I son”

• Paid Members

I've never watched either of The Offices but the American one doesn't have Ricky Gervais and therefore wins by a landslide.

• Paid Members

Worth remembering that Porridge was voted best British sitcom of all time when we ran our poll back in the day. Still the case.