Random jokes from film & tv

air_raid

22 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Rewatching The Office and forget about this absolute gem of a gag. Funny, short, fitting with both characters and their relationship. Wonderful stuff.

There's absolutely tons in The Office. It's such a great re-watchable show as theres so many jokes, you can miss some until your, like, third watch.

One of my favourites:

Michael: "What's everyone laughing at?"

Oscar: "You had to be there."

Michael: "Ah! Geography joke!"

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

There's absolutely tons in The Office. It's such a great re-watchable show as theres so many jokes, you can miss some until your, like, third watch.

One of my favourites:

Michael: "What's everyone laughing at?"

Oscar: "You had to be there."

Michael: "Ah! Geography joke!"

Oh definitely. I've seen them a bunch of times and only on this most recent rewatch did it click with me the joke with Robert California in this clip

• Awards Moderator
On 1/26/2021 at 12:00 PM, Astro Hollywood said:

I've been rewatching The Office too, and it's incredible how densely packed with gags it is. My three all-time favourites are when Dwight accidentally calls Phyllis "phallus" after she gets flashed, and these two bits.

Creed might have the best ratio of lines to laughter in the show.

There are dozens of examples of how utterly perfect he was but for whatever reason, this one set me off for a good five minutes the first time I saw it yet it’s rarely seen in any compilation videos.

You need to know the character to fully appreciate it but Jesus, it still gets me:

Edited by Frankie Crisp

29 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Creed might have the best ratio of lines to laughter in the show.

There are dozens of examples of how utterly perfect he was but for whatever reason, this one set me off for a good five minutes the first time I saw it yet it’s rarely seen in any compilation videos.

You need to know the character to fully appreciate it but Jesus, it still gets me:

Hes one of the all time greats, and aware this is becoming an Office thread, but my favourite bit with Creed is when Ryan convinces him he's set up a blog for him and it's just a word doc with the address at the top.

It was a real thing apparently, some bits here and they've absolutely nailed what he would've written.

https://theoffice.fandom.com/wiki/Creed_Thoughts