Vader's Chinos.

PowerButchi

6 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I remember an MEW show the night before WrestleMania 23 which had Iceman cut a promo on the UKFF before his match with General Trent Steel. They had Heidenreich on that show; he did not smell, nor was he an arsehole.

I neverĀ met Vader.

Iceman is honestly one of the biggest wankers I've ever come across, not just in British wrestling, but in life. No redeeming features from what I could tell. And yes, he did think he was a proper superstar.Ā 

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I remember an MEW show the night before WrestleMania 23 which had Iceman cut a promo on the UKFF before his match with General Trent Steel. They had Heidenreich on that show; he did not smell, nor was he an arsehole.

I neverĀ met Vader.

I was at that show, "Fools Gold" at The People's Theatre.

I also remember him taking a shot at the UKFF in his pre-match promo.Ā  I also recallĀ that during the match, someone in a crowd threw a coin at him as he and GTS brawled into the stands.Ā  Iceman went mad (understandably) and tried to fight the fan, who I think did a runner out of the building.Ā  Iceman then marched up to the promoter/ring announcer and yelled something like "no one throws shit at me Steven".Ā  It took a few minutes for the match to get going again.

In general, I saw Iceman on several North East Indy shows 2005-2008, and always thought he came across as a dick, but don't have any smoking gun evidence to say "here is an example of when he was definitively a dick".Ā  Maybe he was just a good heel.Ā  Did come off as arrogant in the 1PW book.

On a side note, at that MEW Fools Gold show, me and some friends thought we had an excellent idea for a joke.Ā  After the show, we got into two separate cars, and began playing Fools Gold by the Stone Roses at max volume, windows down, perfectly in stereo with one another.Ā  We then did like ten laps of the car park blasting it out.Ā  Joke didn't go neatly as well as we hoped, just several bemused onlookers who either didn't get it, didn't find it funny, or just wanted to leave the carpark unobstructed.Ā  Good times!

• Paid Members

The worst stink I've ever encountered in life, toping both a cess bit and rotting flesh in the rank whiffs, was a UK wrestler when he was in front of me in a queue somewhere. Stunk to high heaven, I've genuinely never encountered a pong like it.Ā 

We used to regularly help out a homeless chap who slept rough in our car park at work and he was a rose garden on the BO scale next to this fella. Others in the queue were shuffling away to keep as much distance as possible from him.Ā 

He gets bonus points for being both shit and accused of being a nonce if I remember right.Ā 

My mate used to run wrestlers between shows up and down the country. After one show at PCW he had to take Chris Masters and Tommaso Ciampa down South via dropping me home in Liverpool. Both of them were very chatty in the car and Listening to Ciampa ask Masters about his time in WWE was really interesting and he had a load of respect for a man who he obviously saw as being his superior at the time.Ā Particularly Masters opinions on Shawn Michaels and Triple H were interesting. Not really gushing.Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™d called home in advance and my mum had made bacon butties for everyone upon our arrival even going to the trouble of wrapping the wrestlerā€™s sandwiches up in tinfoil for the road. As they were leaving Masters said ā€œHey, tell your grandmother thankyou for the food.ā€ I didnā€™t have the heart.Ā 

10 hours ago, SaitoRyo said:

Iceman is honestly one of the biggest wankers I've ever come across, not just in British wrestling, but in life. No redeeming features from what I could tell. And yes, he did think he was a proper superstar.Ā 

I worked with him in Glasgow about 20 years ago. He seemed nice enough to me back then, but I did almost lose an eye because of him. Hardcore match (obviously), and he smashes a big plastic bin over my head. The sharp plastic jagged edges slashed down my face, with the biggest and deepest cut missing my left eye by millimetres.Ā 

Not entirely his fault. The promoter forgot the bag of "weapons" we were supposed to use so we had to improvise.Ā 

Is that the same Iceman who did a ā€œTo catch a strawbā€ on here with his hilarious phone calls, then stopped because he was committed to his church? The same one who said he wasnā€™t racist when he called Bagga a racial slur because he himself was from a minority. Smelly bellend.Ā 

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

@Snitsky's back acneĀ Is this the same Iceman that Jodis kept putting over at the FWA Academy when nobody else there knew who he was?

There was a ā€œJodisā€Ā that trained with the promotion Iceman worked, but have no idea why the former would have been at an FWA Academy.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Stinky Dad said:

My mate used to run wrestlers between shows up and down the country. After one show at PCW he had to take Chris Masters and Tommaso Ciampa down South via dropping me home in Liverpool.

How many fans' housesĀ did he stop by and threaten on the way down?