Vader's Chinos.

PowerButchi

• Moderators

Just a thread about when you've met an arseholes in wrestling and they got their just rewards. 

A few years back I used to work as a Liason for Wales Comic Con, and would babysit wrestlers. Other than Dustin Rhodes who was a bit of a prick, I'd be lucky enough and get the very nicest. Me, Billy Gunn and Paul London and RVD still speak to this day. 

One year I was with Booker T, and he came with Sharmell, and they were so just dammed nice it beggars belief. They actually gave me a £200 tip. That kind of people.

At the other side of the table was Vader with green lines coming off him consisting of Gravy and Piss. Chris Hero meeting Paul Heyman in a public toilet didn't have half on this, stench wise. 

He was charging 30 quid for A Starrcade 93 poster. 60 if he signed it. Booker T was charging 20 an autograph and selfie and would have a good chat with you as it happened and Sharmell would also give you one for free if you wanted and it was a lot more pleasant.

The Liason Vader had with him was new, so he asked me to talk about Air Wick about his prices. 

"Vader pal, its a bit rich for here" 

"they've got that new money. They'll pay it. Fucking marks."

So anyway, they didn't. After being a bit racist and testing his liaisons like shit by 4pm he didn't make his guarantee. He stands up to get shitty about it. His cream Chinos split superbly. From balls to arse, they all go. 

So he goes out the back door with his bag with some grey trackies in them after throwing his Chinos on the floor. And as it happened... 

"again!" 

And as we used a stick to pick them up later to avoid the waft, there was Nutella on the biffins bridge. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, IronSheik said:

I love these stories of fans meeting wrestlers.

Like all the anecdotes of Mick Foley being cheap as shit and sleazy and JR being a cock. 

Wasn't a fan, I was there on work. And to be fair, other then being aghast at him trying to rip people off  I hardly spoke to him all day. Could scent him though.

To be fair, he was nice to the fans until they weren't near him. But that was probably even nicer for them, if anyone, as they could breathe out then. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

I went on a night out with Rob Feinstein and Christopher Daniels and they ran around saying "I'm circumcised" loudly to random English girls all night which they thought was hilarious.

More fool them, they lack a fine British overly sensitive glans.

• Paid Members

With Vader, he apparently used to take something when flying overseas so that he didn't need to have a shit on the flight as he struggled with plane toilets. He'd then take a laxative after he landed to, well, let things flow. On one of his UK visits, he decided to shit in his hotel room bathtub (perhaps wouldn't fit on the toilet?), didn't bother cleaning up, and landed the RevPro promotion with a cleaning charge from the hotel.

45 minutes ago, Chili said:

If this is around the 2013/2014 when me and @chokeout were working for the Preston Paul Heyman, they had Vader over and I watched him destroy four Styrofoam containers of takeaways. Proper Henry VIII stuff, Butch is correct in that he also absolutely ponged. 

I believe Fludder also posted a story about taking Vader to Wetherspoons where he polished off two large English breakfasts and then two sausage sandwiches and Fludder was bemoaning not booking him into a hotel with an all you can eat due to what it cost him at Spoons.

38 minutes ago, cobystag said:

I believe Fludder also posted a story about taking Vader to Wetherspoons where he polished off two large English breakfasts and then two sausage sandwiches and Fludder was bemoaning not booking him into a hotel with an all you can eat due to what it cost him at Spoons.

Absolutely no idea, I just remember catching him in a quiet corner of the backstage area just scranning down and all I could think was that was too much food even for him.

I was of course greatly mistaken.