The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

In other news, Maxxine Dupri is up there with Chelsea Green as the best support character in WWE. She's rubbish in the ring despite being a decent athlete but her mannerisms and character work are tremendous. 

I read most of Becky's book (once Rollins began getting mentioned regularly I lost interest) & she started going downhill when she got together with that eejit. You can see his influence in her stupid outfits & mannerisms which are miles away from the relatability that got her over to begin with. A heel turn is desperately needed at this stage really, paranoid chicken shit champion with a few goons to do her bidding, preferably.

But she'll probably take advice from Seth and just start cackling and referring to herself as an architect or town planner or shite like that dullard does when he's playing (badly) at being a bad guy.

• Paid Members

I probably shouldn’t be shocked after consecutive PPVs where the Burning Hammer and the Vertebreaker were random nearfall moves in Cody matches, but the stomp from the Tree of Woe spot always looks brutal and that it wasn’t the finish to Sane vs Valyria is some major bullshit in my eyes.

It looks like the timing issues finally caught up with WWE at the end of RAW as a pretty important story beat happened after the show went off the air that might have meant to be included in the broadcast.

Still unsure how to hide a Spoiler (For those yet to see the show) 

10 minutes ago, uklaw said:

It looks like the timing issues finally caught up with WWE at the end of RAW as a pretty important story beat happened after the show went off the air that might have meant to be included in the broadcast.

Just click the eye in the top left corner and pop what you want in that box (phwoar!!!)

2 hours ago, uklaw said:

Don't think you need to spoiler tag anything that happens on Raw on a Tuesday morning as its surely on the person if they decide to click on a Raw thread before seeing it when it's obviously going to contain discussion of the show

Did something else happen after the Kiss between Dom and Liv then? As that was shown on the air (well the TNT Sports version anyway which presumably is the exact same as the US) 

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

Don't think you need to spoiler tag anything that happens on Raw on a Tuesday morning as its surely on the person if they decide to click on a Raw thread before seeing it when it's obviously going to contain discussion of the show

You’d be surprised how often people whine about spoilers in show specific threads that they’ve clicked into despite not having watched it. No accounting for morons.

• Paid Members

Between the finish of Nia vs. Jade last week and then this dog shit finish for Liv vs. Becky here, I think we need to withhold this month’s fruit basket for Papa H.

Proper rubbish well-actually, technicality, Dunning-Kruger booking. You think you’re cleverly navigating out of a difficult finish, but you’re actually just sucking the life out of everyone’s arse. Dreadful storytelling.

If Becky Lynch truly hasn’t signed a new contract, and she went out on that? I’d be DM’ing Mercedes and Copeland right now, double checking how big the bag is in AEW and if it’s really fun as Copeland makes it appear. I’m more convinced than ever she might actually jump.

15 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I’m more convinced than ever she might actually jump.

I hope she does. Unlike Drew, who clearly found his footing with the new character and showed he had a lot more to offer, she's got nothing left to give in that environment.

1 hour ago, MVP RULZ said:

Did something else happen after the Kiss between Dom and Liv then? As that was shown on the air (well the TNT Sports version anyway which presumably is the exact same as the US) 

Apparently the USA Network version cut off BEFORE the Dom/Liv kiss. Which, yeah, is a pretty major moment and monumental stuff-up.

I think sometimes it's easy to forgot how shit Karrion Kross is. It's staggering how shit he is, if you look at it objectively.

He has a leather jacket and a moustache, and I still think he's a waste of space. That's unheard of levels of shite.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

Are you forgetting Retribution?  

Karion Kross wasn’t in retribution so they are definitely better.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch