The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

Sounds like Rollins injury isn't good.

Whatever you think of him (I personally like him) for a professional to get injured at the biggest time of the year for WWE and its talent, and especially when he is/was going to main event WrestleMania, its gutting and can't help but feel sorry for him.

Last time he was champ he had to vacate through injury as well.

Obviously not sure how serious it is yet and the length of time, but the sheets are starting to report it isn't looking good.

Proper throws a spanner in the works mind, could be a fun few months

It's gonna be a fascinating Wrestlemania season that's for sure.

Looking forward to Punk/Cody next week. Personally, I can't get past how performative and phoney Cody comes across at all times. Fair play to him though, he's getting away with it, the crowd adores him. I'm kinda fascinated by how Punk is going to react to his Codyness. Is it more of the happy Punk or are they going to get shooty? Do we get snidey Punk taking digs at how manufactured Cody is and potentially undercutting him? How's the crowd going to react to them and do they pick sides?

Also Dom Mysterio is awesome and throws the best punches of any young wrestler today.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

If Rollins’s injury is that bad, wouldn’t it make sense for Priest to cash in MITB on him? Like, you have an actual injured champion here. Start RAW with Seth giving it the big Batista surrender speech, then have Judgment Day get him on his back for the three. You could even segue into a Priest vs. R-Truth match at the Rumble somehow. Finally get the real big stars on top.

• Paid Members

I like the idea of someone getting cashed in on when they’re doing an injury surrender speech. Clever, new way of doing it. Putting the belt on Priest also clears the path, too. You can do Priest vs. Finn lower down the card for the crappy Secondary Title, and go with the two proper Wrestlemania Main Events of CM Punk vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin and Roman vs. Cody, with The Rock as Mike Tyson-style special enforcer.

If Cody doesn’t finish this story at Wrestlemania I’m going to launch a rubber chicken at my TV.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

If Cody doesn’t finish this story at Wrestlemania I’m going to launch a rubber chicken at my TV.

OK, *now* I want to see The Rock vs Roman Reigns.

2 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said:

If Rollins’s injury is that bad, wouldn’t it make sense for Priest to cash in MITB on him? Like, you have an actual injured champion here. Start RAW with Seth giving it the big Batista surrender speech, then have Judgment Day get him on his back for the three. You could even segue into a Priest vs. R-Truth match at the Rumble somehow. Finally get the real big stars on top.

I don't even watch but I'd be happy if they did that purely because it's actually a novel turn on a tired stipulation. 

I am probably the furthest away from a fan of Seth but I do not want his title run to end this way because he has had some great matches and has in my opinion tried to pick up the slack and obvious and clear loss of the other top title holder not being around let alone defending the belt. 

8 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

tried to pick up the slack 

This is totally Rollin's equivalent of Spur's "We put the pressure on".