WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

San Andreas is coming to GamePass isn't it? I might actually play that one as that's the only one not to get the RE treatment, I guess that would be a huge undertaking and likely never to happen now that Take Two are going hard on modders in general, taking some to court.

It's also the one that seemed to run the worst on modern PC's, I somehow could never get the controls just right.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Just started a game! Went as Celtic so I can have an easy introduction with something not so taxing. 

Ha, that's my exact method when starting a new FM iteration. Live it up for a while in the donkey league.

• Paid Members

Had a go of the San Andreas Remaster on Game Pass. It's brutal. The environment looks nice and it handles a bit better but everything looks like shit.
Everyone's faces are too dark to see in cutscenes due to poor lighting, the body shapes and character models are nuts, but I think even when it boils down to it I realised halfway through tagging walls a few missions in that the game has just aged poorly regardless. 

1 hour ago, FelatioLips said:

Had a go of the San Andreas Remaster on Game Pass. It's brutal. The environment looks nice and it handles a bit better but everything looks like shit.
Everyone's faces are too dark to see in cutscenes due to poor lighting, the body shapes and character models are nuts, but I think even when it boils down to it I realised halfway through tagging walls a few missions in that the game has just aged poorly regardless. 

It certainly plays better and it does look less ‘murky’ but it’s unmistakably a game out of time. The controls upgrade and soundtracks  are enough for me, especially as I never finished San Andreas but short of a full blown remake I’m not sure what more Rockstar could have done to make them more playable.