WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

San Andreas coming on Thursday too. I think that might just be enough for me, from the full price trilogy. 

They're also making minor improvements to Skyrim again. Will I use it as an excuse to play through it again? Of course I will. No other gameplay loop quite relaxes me more, and it's perfect in winter. 

23 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Bollocks. Had to free up space to install Forza and looks like I accidentally deleted Red Dead 2. Absolutely gutted. 

If it's just an issue of the saves, pretty sure the cloud's got you covered. I reinstalled GTA V last year for the first time in years and was quite surprised when it immediately loaded up Franklin in a mansion on the hills, with Dr. Dre's bank balance. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

Observer: System Redux is everything I wished Cyberpunk would be from a tonal and aesthetic point, it's gritty but thoughtful and far, far less "haha ain't neon lights cool?".

But God is it fucking dark, I'm not far in but it's alluded to some subjects I'd not expect from a console game.

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah I’m hoping the cloud will have the saves, cheers!

Yeah you should be fine, pretty sure it's geared up so you can uninstall and reinstall games as and when you need the space.

Worse case scenario- you have to get drunk with Lenny again.

I'm likely going to end my Game Pass because I only play a game at a time and even then it's very infrequent. It'd be cheaper for me to buy the games outright.

If I end my Game Pass membership, is there a way of keeping the game saves? I have a Yakuza 0 save I want to transfer to a bought version of the game.

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Sphinx said:

I'm likely going to end my Game Pass because I only play a game at a time and even then it's very infrequent. It'd be cheaper for me to buy the games outright.

If I end my Game Pass membership, is there a way of keeping the game saves? I have a Yakuza 0 save I want to transfer to a bought version of the game.

Cheers!

If you bought the game first before cancelling your online sub it might transfer but it’s a risky one. Cloud saves are great, better than fucking memory cards at least but it’s easy to forget your just renting that space.

I’m currently using Gamepass to download Forgotten City, Unpacking, NHL ‘94, Forza 5 and It Takes Two so as you can imagine I’m going to have a lot of fun not playing any of those games as I play GTA Remastered over the next 3 months.

Yeah I get what you mean. The lighting especially looks shoehorned in, but console's my only option right now so I'll take it because PS2 era GTA games are just about the worst things going when stretched out on a modern TV. 

The maps are going to seem like little toy boxes by today's standards with the draw distance increased! III in particular is just a very compact game. There's really not a lot going on, and you can blast through to the second island in a quick sitting. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK