WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Buzzing for that. PS Plus had been crap for months until PGA 2K21 this month, which I adored despite being a man who knows nothing about golf. Before that, the only game I bothered getting was the very good Stranded Deep. Kingdoms of Amalur is one I've had my eye on for years but never ended up getting it. Perfect opportunity now. 

1 hour ago, ThommoLincs said:

Looking at getting some games on ebay that are digital codes. In the description they say that I need to use a vpn with Argentina selected to be able to download the game and then after activation I don't need to bother.

Is it really as simple as that?

Xbox I'm guessing?

Yeah it is that simple. You can also get some games with no VPN directly from other region's stores.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/search?q=argentina some good keys pop up here, usually through a site called Eneba where I've bought a few keys in the past.

31 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Xbox I'm guessing?

Yeah it is that simple. You can also get some games with no VPN directly from other region's stores.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/search?q=argentina some good keys pop up here, usually through a site called Eneba where I've bought a few keys in the past.

Yeah xbox.

Thanks very much, really appreciate it 👍 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Did anyone hear the news from top gaming influencer Snoop Dogg last week? Dr Dre is apparently working on some new music for the new GTA game. You’d assume it’s for GTA 6 and not the remakes but could even be one of those in game drops( @Keith Houchen) that Fortnite always do. 

He's only been working on Detox for 20 years so I wouldn't be too hopeful about this being an indicator of the release schedule for the next GTA game..

• Paid Members

Have Rockstar talked about what the radio stations in the GTA Trilogy remakes are going to be? It'll be weird with different radio stations. I'm back on GTA 4 at the moment, listening to a lot of Electro Choc and that other one with LCD Soundsystem on it. 

2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Have Rockstar talked about what the radio stations in the GTA Trilogy remakes are going to be? It'll be weird with different radio stations. I'm back on GTA 4 at the moment, listening to a lot of Electro Choc and that other one with LCD Soundsystem on it. 

Been searching myself and nothing as of yet, it really could be a massive flop. It comes out next week and still no gameplay,  I think I’ll wait until reviews are out.  

• Paid Members

It can play like a dream, but if the radio stations aren't right the whole experience could be ruined for some. My playtime on San Andrea's is probably double what it should be because I just used to drive around the map listening to the radio. I knew that map like the back of my hand. 

7 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Nothing's been said - but I reckon the track lists will be like the digital versions that were available to buy until recently,  that had some tracks missing due to licensing issues.