WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

NEVER choose the Yankees. They’re scum. But yeah, The Show is ace. Diamond Dynasty will eat up your time as you try to get better cards. As with all of these modes, don’t buy packs, look for individual players. 

Yeah I started Diamond Dynasty not long ago and can tell my time is going to get chewed up. Doing the “Moments” to earn XP at the minute and that Hit a HR with Cal Ripken Jr took embarrasingly long. I had to change my batting controls and everything!

7 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Yeah I started Diamond Dynasty not long ago and can tell my time is going to get chewed up. Doing the “Moments” to earn XP at the minute and that Hit a HR with Cal Ripken Jr took embarrasingly long. I had to change my batting controls and everything!

The “Innings” is a good way of upping your team quality. If you have a 15 innings with this team as your daily task, load your team with those players and play a conquest mode as they’re 3 inning games and don’t take long. Some of the conquest maps are real easy to clear so you’ll pick up packs and hidden xp there. 

Edited by Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

The “Innings” is a good way of upping your team quality. If you have a 15 innings with this team as your daily task, load your team with those players and play a conquest mode as they’re 3 inning games and don’t take long. Some of the conquest maps are real easy to clear so you’ll pick up packs and hidden xp there. 

Got a few decent games of Conquest in last night/this morning and got some pretty good players out of the packs.
After watching Youtube videos on the best modes to bat and pitch I had a go of Zone Batting and Pinpoint Pitching, I also changed the camera to one that's up close but I didn't like any of them so back to Directional and Pulse I went. 

Had a game online in Ranked and it completely mismatched me in terms of both skill and team quality. After 4 innings he was only 3-0 up but started taking the piss and kept bunting balls. I eventually got fed up of this and kept lobbing fastballs at his head. After getting a few pitchers sent off the game was called off 5-0. Don't think I'll go online again for a while.

19 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Football Manager 2022 is coming to GamePass on Xbox and PC for launch.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/football-manager-2022-launching-day-one-with-xbox-game-pass-3791005

I’ve only got round to starting this years, don’t know if I’ll stick with it now!!

• Paid Members

Spider-Man 2 looking like it has multilayer as well? Or at the very least multiple protagonists. Sounds like Kraven is involved as well. 

That Wolverine game could be interesting. I wonder who they'll get in to do his voice. I'd lose my shit if it was Cathal Dodd.

19 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Loads of stuff on the PlayStation showcase tonight. GT7 looks awesome.

I'm really looking forward to the Knights of the Old Republic remake. As I mentioned in another thread, I played the original relatively recently and couldn't quite get along with it. I really want to experience the story, so hopefully a modern update will allow me to do that. 

9 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Spider-Man 2 looking like it has multilayer as well? Or at the very least multiple protagonists. Sounds like Kraven is involved as well. 

I thought that too, and I really hope that was him. He's one of the more interesting characters in that universe. 

10 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

I'm really looking forward to the Knights of the Old Republic remake. As I mentioned in another thread, I played the original relatively recently and couldn't quite get along with it. I really want to experience the story, so hopefully a modern update will allow me to do that. 

I've heard a lot of good things about the game but never played it, so I'll certainly give it a go this time round.

I reckon it’ll be Kraven, Venom and Green Goblin. Won’t go in to first game spoiler territory but it’ll be cool to see how they do Venom. Really hoping you get to do the GTA 5 switch between Peter and Miles and not just separate missions.

A bit apprehensive about GoW Ragnarok changing directors. I know it’s the tradition but the reboot felt like it was so personal I’d hate for it to feel like someone else’s take on the story. Then again I’d be lying if I said I had much idea about the job of a game director. Be interesting to see what Corey Barlog is up to instead.

If they haven’t already announced it I’m putting my money on Nolan North for Wolverine, that fucker plays everybody.