Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

San Andreas is coming to GamePass isn't it? I might actually play that one as that's the only one not to get the RE treatment, I guess that would be a huge undertaking and likely never to happen now that Take Two are going hard on modders in general, taking some to court.

It's also the one that seemed to run the worst on modern PC's, I somehow could never get the controls just right.

Posted

Radio hasn't taken too much of a beating, although V-Rock is missing She Sells Sanctuary:

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

Posted

I’m convinced that every £3 dad compilation cd I’ve ever bought from Asda (and there are many) has been part of me chasing the  feeling I got from playing Vice City. Really hope the rumours of 6 being set in Vice City are true.

Posted
On 11/8/2021 at 11:43 PM, PunkStep said:

Football Manager 22 now on Game Pass! God bless this wonderful subscription service. 

Just started a game! Went as Celtic so I can have an easy introduction with something not so taxing. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Just started a game! Went as Celtic so I can have an easy introduction with something not so taxing. 

Ha, that's my exact method when starting a new FM iteration. Live it up for a while in the donkey league.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Had a go of the San Andreas Remaster on Game Pass. It's brutal. The environment looks nice and it handles a bit better but everything looks like shit.
Everyone's faces are too dark to see in cutscenes due to poor lighting, the body shapes and character models are nuts, but I think even when it boils down to it I realised halfway through tagging walls a few missions in that the game has just aged poorly regardless. 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Everyone's faces are too dark

Calm down Bernard Manning.

Edited by Tommy!
Posted
1 hour ago, FelatioLips said:

Had a go of the San Andreas Remaster on Game Pass. It's brutal. The environment looks nice and it handles a bit better but everything looks like shit.
Everyone's faces are too dark to see in cutscenes due to poor lighting, the body shapes and character models are nuts, but I think even when it boils down to it I realised halfway through tagging walls a few missions in that the game has just aged poorly regardless. 

It certainly plays better and it does look less ‘murky’ but it’s unmistakably a game out of time. The controls upgrade and soundtracks  are enough for me, especially as I never finished San Andreas but short of a full blown remake I’m not sure what more Rockstar could have done to make them more playable.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I played it last night for a bit. It was fine, and I will keep playing it, but I just kept having a hankering of wanting to play GTAV throughout. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...