Comedy and offense

Chris B

1 hour ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

Its origins are on black twitter I believe. Used about non black people sympathetic to black peoples problems. Which just make the dickheads using it to bash people even worse tbh.

Yeah, people emplored white people to “Get Woke” about injustices and obstacles faced by non whites. When you couple that with “White Privilege”, it’s a red rag to a bullshitter. 

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Calling the bloke who played Mickey Pearce a "TV Star" in 2022 might be libelous. 

Do the sun still get a topless model's comments on the front page story or did that stop? Always used to amuse me how forced in that was, "Blonde bombshell Tracey, 22, looks stunning in only her bikini briefs as we took sizzling shots of her huge 34ee tits. She also feels that increased tariffs on fishing off Irish waters after brexit could seriously undermine the good Friday agreement"

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Calling the bloke who played Mickey Pearce a "TV Star" in 2022 might be libelous. 

Do the sun still get a topless model's comments on the front page story or did that stop? Always used to amuse me how forced in that was, "Blonde bombshell Tracey, 22, looks stunning in only her bikini briefs as we took sizzling shots of her huge 34ee tits. She also feels that increased tariffs on fishing off Irish waters after brexit could seriously undermine the good Friday agreement"

I believe Page 3 was finally discontinued about 5 years ago. Mind you, clearly they're putting the tits on the front cover now.

Edited by Chris B