Create a Wrestling Stable using the letters of your name

I Bent My Wookie

• Paid Members

So saw something moderately interesting on social media where people were using the letters of their first or last name to put together a wrestling stable. Of course it became who could think of the most random wrestler they know with that letter rather than anything interesting so thought I'd try it in here instead. 

You could use your actual name, a name that pops into your head whatever. Hell even swears would be a pretty good option. 

So using my real name of Sean I came up with this idea. I think it would be early 2000s probably after the breakup of WCW/ECW and maybe something that could have had some traction in the early days of TNA 2002/2003 (based off the fact it's such a TNA level rip off of Evolution) or ROH. 

S - Shane Douglas. If this was 2002/3 Douglas was very much an early focal point of TNA and then relatively nothing but he could still talk a good game and to some degree go in the ring when he needed too. One final run at the top of the card, instead of looking for a New Franchise in Michael Shane could have worked with a group behind him.

E - EZ Money. I struggled a bit with this letter but having gone back through some old ECW shows and names that popped into my brain from playing TEW mods, I remember EZ Money having somewhat of a good look to him but never really breaking out. Working the tag scene again with someone with experience this time rather than Hot Commodity may have helped him a lot and eventually lead him to break out. 

A - Al Snow. By this point Snow was very much working Tough Enough, training people etc but was still active, including a stint as Raw commentator. But he could still go in the ring. Despite by his own logic never being in the best match on a card, he absolutely could have even at this stage of his career worked as a great tag wrestler working with someone up and coming and with a little bit too them. 

N - Nick Gage. Because a fresh faced young and probably still as crazy Nick Gage being kept under control by Shane Douglas and Al Snow just makes me smile. 

So what stable would you form from a name and why? 

Edited by Shy Dad

• Paid Members

From the first that come to mind;

P - PCO

A - Aja Kong

T - Tajiri

R - R.D. Evans

I - Ilja Dragunov

C - Charli Evans

K- Kagetsu

An international, intergender collection of utter shithouses. PCO and Aja just bullying and muscling people around, Ilja as the workhorse, Kagetsu and Charli Evans as irritating gremlins ruining everyone's day. R.D. Evans the obnoxious mouthpiece to tie it all together.

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

From the first that come to mind;

P - PCO

A - Aja Kong

T - Tajiri

R - R.D. Evans

I - Ilja Dragunov

C - Charli Evans

K- Kagetsu

An international, intergender collection of utter shithouses. PCO and Aja just bullying and muscling people around, Ilja as the workhorse, Kagetsu and Charli Evans as irritating gremlins ruining everyone's day. R.D. Evans the obnoxious mouthpiece to tie it all together.

Evans as the mouth piece to that group as some kind of super agent would be fantastic. Really like the look of that, it's got such an old school York Foundation or Dangerous Alliance vibe rather than a stable that everyone has a place in that it's a conglomerate of talent represented by one genius. 

Droz. 

Albert. 

Viscera. 

Evan Karagias???? 

Carnival of monster freaks mini stable. Give Droz a massive cane to match his big top hat as a ringmaster. Get Albert in his pre-shaving Giant Bernard phase. Vis being Vis.

Evan Karagias? Fucking hell, that was the first name that came into my stream of consciousness but how the hell do you fit him in? Stick a tiny fez on his head like Abu from Aladdin and have him as a monkey on a pipe organ at ringside.

A - A J Styles

L - Luke Gallows

A - Asuka 

N - Noam Dar

While it doesn't sound the greatest on paper. I reckon it could work, AJ can be the leader and world title chaser, Asuka can be a beast in the women's division and AJ's bird if needs be. Luke Gallows can be the absolute big hoss of the group to help AJ/Asuka and could form a big man/little man tag team with Noam Dar who could also have a run with a US/IC title.

Edited by Dzeko10

Michael Elgin

Ilja Dragunov

Chris Jericho 

Hiromu Takahashi

Abdullah the Butcher 

Eddie Guerrero

Lance Archer 

I would probably put Abdullah and Archer in a tag. Stick Takahashi and Dragunov in the juniors and then Guerrero and Elgin secondary title. Jericho and Guerrero can float around main event. A bunch of badass guys, brilliant flyers and charisma types. Not sure where Butcher came from! 

Edited by Michael_3165

• Paid Members

I also just stuck down the first names that came to mind.

Charlie Hass

Enzo Amore

Crash Holly

Io Shiral

Linda McMahon 

Linda McMahon putting these lot together to wrestle the WWE back from Vince and his bastard children.

Edited by ElCece

Hugh so:

Hugh Morris

Umanga

Great Muta

Hot Stuff Eddie Gilbert

Since I'm here for my nickname Shuggy

Shane Douglas

Harley Race

Ultimo Dragon

Gangrel

Giant Haystacks

York Foundation (amazing entrance theme)

Edited by Hugh Thesz
Edited as I am a fuckwit who forgot to add the H in Shuggy