Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
59 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Cleaning and wiping down handles/bannisters, etc in communal areas is pretty important right now.

it's the current highlight of my otherwise pretty dull working day, I've become Door Monitor and i have to go round polishing all the knobs (fnar fnar) with an alcohol based something then ten minutes later wiping off with water, all with microfibre cloths and wearing black latex gloves, all the while singing Door Patrol to the tune of Paw Patrol.

  • Members
Posted
8 minutes ago, Harry Wiseau said:

it's the current highlight of my otherwise pretty dull working day, I've become Door Monitor and i have to go round polishing all the knobs (fnar fnar) with an alcohol based something then ten minutes later wiping off with water, all with microfibre cloths and wearing black latex gloves, all the while singing Door Patrol to the tune of Paw Patrol.

"No door too big, no handle too small!" 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, David said:

It seems cleaners are still considered "essential" to the workforce during these times

In these times where hygiene is paramount and in fact life-saving, of course they are "essential"

Posted
Just now, PunkStep said:

In these times where hygiene is paramount and in fact life-saving, of course they are "essential"

They basically run a hoover over the carpets in the corridor and mop the landing. They're also working in groups from what I could see, all for minimum wage I'd imagine.

Poor sods should be home eagerly awaiting that 80% payment from the government. 

Posted
Just now, Chris B said:

The 80% payment you're confidently predicting won't come in another thread.

How confident are you that the government will make it happen?

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm confident the cleaners probably did more than just a hoover and a mop that you just didn't hear. And if you're so concerned about them not bothering to do more, or that they're just hanging around while on minimum wage in the building that you live in, tell the management company to send them home or at least fucking tip them.

  • Paid Members
Posted
23 minutes ago, Chris B said:

The 80% payment you're confidently predicting won't come in another thread.

In many threads. Many times, in many threads.

Posted

Well my wife is getting worse. Stuck in bed and aching all over. I really hope this is just some bug, but as she has not been anywhere for the last 2 weeks it is hard to imagine what has caused it. Both my little girl and myself are fine and as I do the food runs it is most likely to be something I have brought back into the house. 

 

 

  • Members
Posted
4 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Well my wife is getting worse. Stuck in bed and aching all over. I really hope this is just some bug, but as she has not been anywhere for the last 2 weeks it is hard to imagine what has caused it. Both my little girl and myself are fine and as I do the food runs it is most likely to be something I have brought back into the house. 

 

 

Wishing you all nothing but the best dude, hope it's not too bad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...