Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

I'd rather work caught me on wikileaks than the poo thread.

I'm fairly convinced that the poo threads on here are some sort of secret code and that Steve Justice works for MI6 and he uses the threads to communicate with his agents in the field. The only problem is that the agent in Vietnam keeps blowing his cover. 

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I'm fairly convinced that the poo threads on here are some sort of secret code and that Steve Justice works for MI6 and he uses the threads to communicate with his agents in the field. The only problem is that the agent in Vietnam keeps blowing his cover. 

That explains the time I saw him swapping suitcases full of turds with another chap on a park bench.

• Paid Members

Just seen a post doing the rounds on Facebook saying we should hold a telethon to raise money for the NHS instead of Red Nose Day.

Sounds like more Tory voter guilt if you ask me. 

11 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Just seen a post doing the rounds on Facebook saying we should hold a telethon to raise money for the NHS instead of Red Nose Day.

Sounds like more Tory voter guilt if you ask me. 

That screams "support OUR nurses, fuck the foreign kids"

• Paid Members

If they had they wouldn't be resorting to asking fetish websites if they can buy their uniforms. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

It's not the right thing to say, but honestly your family don't give a shit about the dry data on your screen, so as long as you can convince your employer they won't see it then you're good to go.

Even I don't give a shit about the dry data on there. As much as I'd like to lounge around in my pants (and having some music on would be a godsend) I'd still prefer to go in to the office as working from home is just going to be an all round ballache.

Went to my local asda this morning. People had to line up outside as they only let a certain number in at a time.

Had markers on the floor to provide spacing for social distancing. Also had arrows on the floors of the aisles to indicate that it was now a one way system. Plenty of people in surgical masks, which do fuck all by the way. 

All in all a surreal but calm environment. Few very old people in the shop/line which broke my heart a bit as they either don't have anyone to do their shop or they are remaining stubbornly ignorant about it all. 

• Paid Members

The surgical masks are to stop you spreading your germs, rather than anybody else's getting, aren't they? 

1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

i really cant bring myself to go into a supermarket right now, i used to enjoy going in a lot (to buy 3 packs of biscuits and still have change from  £1, probably) but the anxiety of it is just through the roof for me right now, cant even bring myself to go into a local newsagents 

Not being preachy Ralphy. But stay at home unless you have no other choice ;) 

1 hour ago, Joe Blog said:

Few very old people in the shop/line which broke my heart a bit as they either don't have anyone to do their shop or they are remaining stubbornly ignorant about it all. 

They might be going during the dedicated hour of shopping on Monday, Wednesdays & Fridays. 

I was in Morrison's the other day. Most people were taking the distancing seriously, which was good to see. Still a small minority of cunts though. Including one bloke who was old enough to know better sarcastically telling a woman to stay back at the self service, because he'd "been told off earlier", like he was back at school. And one silly prick who was actually walking around trying to beat box. The dick head nearly got a tin of spaghetti hoops to his stupid spit spraying mouth.