Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

Late in so I'm going to have to assume that "I'm meeting up with 50 people in a specific and limited way next week" gags have been done to death on Twitter.

First thing when I heard that statement was:

45_04.jpg

"...in a very real and legally binding sense."

Trust the Tories to come up with the complete opposite though.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, deathrey said:

Six people from multiple households still seems a lot to me. Would the average sitting room in the average house be able to accommodate 6 people from different house who all have to be at least 1 metre apart?

Tories live in mansions not 1 bed flats so they wouldn’t know

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

These days a lot of tories do live in one bed flats with the council. That's how the red wall fell. 

Suck a brilliant, yet simple comment/observation. 

Think we all need to stop thinking of Tory voters as the stereotypical wealthy toffs and middle class wannabe ten bob millionaires. Now, many are traditional working class people who for one reason or another have voted for the very party that was hell bent on destroying the industries that put food on the tables of their parents and grandparents(and in many cases their tables too) in the not so distant past.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Cod Eye said:

Suck a brilliant, yet simple comment/observation. 

Think we all need to stop thinking of Tory voters as the stereotypical wealthy toffs and middle class wannabe ten bob millionaires. Now, many are traditional working class people who for one reason or another have voted for the very party that was hell bent on destroying the industries that put food on the tables of their parents and grandparents(and in many cases their tables too) in the not so distant past.

I should have been more explicit. I was referring to their MP's rather then their voters, but can see that wasn't clear. 

• Paid Members

The last issue of Viz had a great ad for a DVD box set of Covid briefings this issue. They've put some great ones in the last few issues as well. The Cummings Of The North commemorative plate is particularly special. I'll get a picture of it when I get in.