stewdogg Posted April 19, 2020 Posted April 19, 2020 (edited) Michael Gove was asked about this report and said it was ‘slightly off’. That’s not a defence at all. I guess we’re stuck with these clowns for now, who I assume are trying to do the best even though the horse has bolted. Not that I vote Tory, but in my little world I assumed the my were doing the best they could. Hannibal sorry to hear that Edited April 19, 2020 by Rapey Eyes Messed up Quote
Paid Members Chris B Posted April 19, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 19, 2020 Gove is clearly sharpening his knife. It's clear he's Murdoch's chosen one. The thing is, Boris Johnson wasn't exactly an outlier in the Tory party on this. Either Gove was accepting of this, at which point he's as much to blame as Johnson, or he disagreed, but kept it quiet, allowing more people to die, biding his time before making a wet lunge for power. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 19, 2020 Members Posted April 19, 2020 10 minutes ago, Chris B said: making a wet lunge for power. Been cooped up too long, as I got a bit of a semi at that sentence. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted April 19, 2020 Moderators Posted April 19, 2020 The details of that don't surprise me, but I am a surprised to see the Express running with the story! Quote
Loki Posted April 19, 2020 Author Posted April 19, 2020 Bear in mind the circulation numbers of The Express et al are tanking during this lockdown, as they rely on White Van Men to pick up their copy in the mornings. So the knives are out for the whole enterprise. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted April 19, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 19, 2020 They all need the clicks, so are trying something called journalism in order to drive traffic to their websites. Sorry to hear about the situation with your dad, Hannibal. Hopefully this last option works.. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 So Novak Djokovic has outed himself as an anti vaxxer. He said that if the tennis governing bodies made COVID vaccines mandatory for competitors then he would have to make a very tough decision about his career. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 20, 2020 Members Posted April 20, 2020 4 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: So Novak Djokovic has outed himself as an anti vaxxer. He said that if the tennis governing bodies made COVID vaccines mandatory for competitors then he would have to make a very tough decision about his career. Novax Djokovic. It was there all along. Quote
Paid Members ElCece Posted April 20, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2020 14 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: So Novak Djokovic has outed himself as an anti vaxxer. He said that if the tennis governing bodies made COVID vaccines mandatory for competitors then he would have to make a very tough decision about his career. Always knew he was a cunt. Quote
David Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 2 hours ago, wordsfromlee said: So Novak Djokovic has outed himself as an anti vaxxer. He said that if the tennis governing bodies made COVID vaccines mandatory for competitors then he would have to make a very tough decision about his career. That's his prerogative. He's no fool, so he'll have his reasons, and I imagine they'll go beyond the usual "I don't trust the government!" line that we usually hear. He's worth over $200 million anyway, so I doubt he'll be hurting for money if he does decide to call it a day and live vaccine-free. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 31 minutes ago, David said: That's his prerogative. He's no fool, so he'll have his reasons, and I imagine they'll go beyond the usual "I don't trust the government!" line that we usually hear. He's worth over $200 million anyway, so I doubt he'll be hurting for money if he does decide to call it a day and live vaccine-free. That’s probably the reason though Quote
King Coconut Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 54 minutes ago, David said: That's his prerogative. Well it fucking shouldn't be. Quote
SuperstarNeilC Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 (edited) Coronamania Is Runnin Wild! Hulk Hogan Coronavirus COVID-19 Parody Edited April 20, 2020 by SuperstarNeilC Quote
Pinc Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 56 minutes ago, David said: That's his prerogative. He's no fool, so he'll have his reasons, and I imagine they'll go beyond the usual "I don't trust the government!" line that we usually hear. Yes I'm sure they'll be eminently sensible and informed by the latest scientific thinking. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.