What's the film you know the most words to?

Devon Malcolm

27 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I only found out about that song very recently but always found that part didn't make any sense. I've still never actually seen the full version with it in though. I've got plenty of time to get hold of a copy before December though.

The last two years I've been reduced to getting the clip ready on YouTube then pausing Netflix, switching to YouTube for the song then switching back. It makes that scene much better, I can sort of see why they cut it because it's a slow film and kids might not like it but that song is pivotal to the story

Apparently it's been on one dvd release, an American one for an anniversary if you opt to watch the full screen version the song is in but I've not found a copy yet.

• Paid Members

It's Die Hard and Kelly's Heroes for me. 

"You're the guys who are supposed to be fighting this battle, and you don't even know where in the hell it is! Well, I'll tell you where it is, it's 30 miles beyond where you thought it was Booker!" Is one of my favourites, from a film that's just endlessly quotable. Between Kelly, Oddball, Big Joe and Crapgame, there's hit after hit. The VHS copies didn't last long before needing binned. 

• Paid Members

It’s Transformers : The Movie for me. Virtually recite the script verbatim. Although introducing the girl to the series the other day, I was surprised to see how much of More Than Meets The Eye I can just rattle off.

”Millions of years ago on the planet Cybertron, life existed. But not life as we know it today...”

• Paid Members

I used to know my way around the Red Dwarf episodes Backwards & White Hole. Pulp Fiction and some of Reservoir Dogs. I keep meaning to learn Mr Orange's monologue, but can't see a use for it. 

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

The Big Lebowski, Jurassic Park, The Blues Brothers.

I'm not even that big a fan of The Big Lewbowski but I my work night out pub for a long time was a pub which gimmick was playing this film on constantly so could probably fo alright.