Wilder vs Fury 2 - Feb 22 🥊

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, PowerButchi said:

He's not Scott the Hammer Gammer. And he's Welsh 

i'll always have a soft spot for Scott Gammer, i won about £100 when i picked the right round for Danny Williams to knock him out in back in '97.

• Paid Members

For the sake of the sport, I hope the promoters can do the right thing and do the Fury/AJ mage-fight at Wembley of Cardiff and not fuck about trying to pad out their records against plebs. You would think Fury only has a year or two left tops and as a fan I don't want the same siuation AJ had with Klitschko where folk critised him for beating an "old man". I want the two best heavyweights in the world at their prime!

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

For the sake of the sport, I hope the promoters can do the right thing and do the Fury/AJ mage-fight at Wembley of Cardiff and not fuck about trying to pad out their records against plebs. You would think Fury only has a year or two left tops and as a fan I don't want the same siuation AJ had with Klitschko where folk critised him for beating an "old man". I want the two best heavyweights in the world at their prime!

Apparently Wilder has the option to take an immediate rematch in the summer, don't see that happening though. 

Hearn said pre-fight that he was hoping Fury won because Fury/AJ was a much easier fight to make over AJ/Wilder. At this point i can't see them not making that fight. Two Brits fighting for the 4 heavyweight belts. The landscape of the heavyweight division may look real different in 2-3 years time, so many dangerous fighters coming through, they need to do it now.