Wilder vs Fury 2 - Feb 22 🥊

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Just now, PowerButchi said:

Can we all agree now that TYSON FURY is the worlds best heavy and ebb can chew down on some humble pie. 

The ref had a fucking mare though, for the record. 

I think that's the most angry I've ever been a a ref outside a football match! He gave Wilder wvery bit of help he needed(it even looked like he forgot to count on the first knockdown!)

What a performance by Fury though. The Fury v AJ unificaation match has got to be next now, and on this form Fury will walk it...

• Moderators

I'm no fan of Fury, but that was an impressive performance by him. He just totally dominated Wilder. The commentators were saying his ear drum was burst, but I assumed the blood was coming from tearing his gauged ears. But Wilder just looked totally out on his feet from the 3rd round onwards. I was pretty surprised by the ref stepping in there and stopping it, but hard to say that Wilder was gonna do anything but hold on for a decision loss.

• Paid Members

Mystic Dai.

Fucking hell i was wrong. That was like the Fury of old, he just bullied Wilder, leaned on him, smothered him and landed the odd hard shot from the outside whilst lunging in. It was messy but super effective. From the moment Wilder's ear went in round 3 he was in a bad way, the ref looked like he was looking to step in at anytime after that. Glad the corner pulled Wilder out.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, neil said:

I'm no fan of Fury, but that was an impressive performance by him. He just totally dominated Wilder. The commentators were saying his ear drum was burst, but I assumed the blood was coming from tearing his gauged ears. But Wilder just looked totally out on his feet from the 3rd round onwards.

I had the American feed on my firestick and you're quite right. When he slipped twice it was because he was fucked stroke out of his feet after the earlier knockdown. The Fox commentary team were dogshit though claiming he had a perforated ear drum. He was blowing out of his arse by midway through round 2. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

i will eat the pie.

It's OK. He'll soon fall to a real British Heavyweight Champion like a Michael Sprott, Big Danny Wills, Pride Fighter Skelts, or King Audley. 

Edited by PowerButchi