2020 Celebrity Death Thread

seph

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ahh fuck that. First Blood was probably the first film that got a young me into films and he was great in that. 

A great film that he made even better with his presence. He's getting so much praise for his stage work on Twitter right now as well, especially for Death of a Salesman. Good to see that side of his talent is being recognised too.

His mam what reads all his news & fun stuff to the Korean peeps, didn't look very happy yesterday #sadface

Just hope the cheeky little blighter's OK.

Nice pic of him here, where he's kinda held back on the gel a bit. Some nice volume going on, with fringe just teased on the left. It's a lotta fun.

Kim-Jong-Un-3523321k.jpg

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

Actor Iffran Khan of Slumdog Millionaire, Life of Pi and Jurassic World has died aged 53.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-52468343

He was so watchable in everything I saw him in, and was horribly underused in Jurassic World.

He was excellent in The Lunchbox, which I recommend but only if you then have Indian food readily available because you will want to gorge afterwards. RIP.