Flanked at the urinal

Lion_of_the_Midlands

• Paid Members

I know how this place loves a good toilet story, so here goes. 

I've been in Kingston Upon Thames this morning for work. On the way back around the M25 I get to the A1 turn off and I am absolutely busting for a piss. Call in at South Mimms services, virtually running (Well high speed waddling) past the gaudy Starbucks to the toilet. No time to choose a suitable urinal, just had to go for the nearest. Do the necessary business, and only then do I notice that stood 2 urinals down from me is former Tory Prime Minister John Major. We both turn in unison (Not the union obviously) and go to wash our hands. I felt I should have said something, but for the first time in my entire life I was speechless, so I half heartedly dried my hands and left. 

So the question has to be, and I know what you lot are like: Ever been flanked at the urinal by anyone famous?

I seem to have a habit of bumping into famous people in toilet.

Des Lynam flanked me at a urinal in a pub in Kensington a few years back. Looked a bit frail so I held the door for him. Said thanks as Sir Des always would.

Ray Davies came into the toilet in the Flask in Highgate (thinking about it, that sounds like the start of a Kinks song)

And finally, Bradley Cooper in a loo at work. He also had a bodyguard in there with him, so I weirdly had to take a piss with Bradley Cooper at the urinal and a big bloke just staring.

• Paid Members

Tommy Wiseau from shit movie/cult classic The Room at the Prince Charles Cinema is as famous I’ve got. He initiated an awkward conversation. 

I’m not counting British wrestler Gideon Grey in the bogs of York Hall as he was probably the least famous of the wrestlers on that card and I think is only mostly known down south. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, John Matrix said:

Enjoyed a piss next to this'un at a Fans Forum several years ago..

610693.bin?w968h681

I had a meal at a resteraunt with him a few weeks back at a little event he put on for the players and their families. We ended up on hus table, and I must be honest he's a decent enough bloke and a proper laugh. I could listen to him talk about the things that have gone off in his career for hours...

• Paid Members

I once went for a piss at the Prince Charles Cinema during a live commentary screening of Shaun of the Dead, and was stood next to Simon Pegg at the urinals. 

Now, at the time, he was a bit heavier and I was a bit lighter, so about the same height and weight. I also had a short goatee, as he did. And happened to be wearing the same colour shirt and jeans. And both rocking a backwards cap because it 2004 and style is regrettable. 

While you both have your cocks out is probably a disconcerting time to realise that the fan next to you is dressed as you and may have followed you in. 

• Paid Members

A nonce is the best I've got. I was under 14/15 in Leeds train station and he intensely stared the entire time whilst he was pissing/fondling. It didn't even all click until i'm waiting outside for friends and see him walk back in and stop aside another youth. 

My best mate pissed next to Ronaldinho in Dubai last week. Brought in his bodyguard too.