Flanked at the urinal

Lion_of_the_Midlands

On 12/13/2019 at 7:38 PM, Tommy! said:

I once turned around post piss to see Juvi stealing reams of bog roll. After unfurling it into a giant ball he carried off as discretely as one can carrying a balled up roll of bum wad. 

Perhaps he was making a Dusty Rhodes style "Muffler"?

In other pissing news, i have had a slash next to Pac & Fit Finlay. On the way out of the bogs i pledged my everlasting love to Finlay for his style of wrestling and the quality of is matches. As i recall, Finlay agreed with me that he was awesome! 😀

I was at a Noel Gallagher gig in Manchester about 8 years ago. Needing a shit, I had to do that weird thing where you uncomfortably stand outside the cubicle whilst the bloke inside does his business.

Well after what seemed like an age, the toilet flushed and out came Ricky Hatton. Left a bit of a pebble dash too 

5 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Similarly, I had a piss next to Ricky Hatton in Benidorm around 3 years back. He was fucking hammered.

My old man used to live in Tenerife & said that "The Hitman" was always over there in the bars. 

Battered 24/7 by all accounts, no point in even talking to the little Beer/Cocaine Monster.

Add me to the seeing a bladdered Ricky Hatton.  I was walking through town after going to the David Haye vs John Ruiz fight and saw a barely able to stand stocky bloke in a suit.  Got up close and saw who it was, shook his hand and said "love you, Hitman" before he slurred "Cheershh mate".  Then people saw him, started chanting for him and his minder got him in the car before the camera phones came out.

On topic, I think a tipsy @Guy Bifkin saw Donald Cerrone in a Vegas bog, and if memory calls he saw John Major make an incredible face at the cricket too.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

My old man used to live in Tenerife & said that "The Hitman" was always over there in the bars. 

Battered 24/7 by all accounts, no point in even talking to the little Beer/Cocaine Monster.

I didn't read the quoted bit and now have an image of Bret Hart absolutely plastered in Tenerife. Marvelous. 

• Paid Members

My other half and I used to go up to our local Riley's snooker/pool hall to watch professional snookerists do exhibitions. Anyway, I was draining the lizard and multiple time world champion/synthesiser enthusiast/DJ "Interesting" Steve Davis dashed in to take a widdle beside me. I also shared that  space with John Parrott when he and Ken Doherty did an exhibition. They took a break to watch Wales in the Euros.

Not anyone famous, but a tad surreal all the same.

I've often noticed that some toilets have what looks like a little shelf above the urinals and occasionally I'd wonder what such a thing was for.

Last week I got my answer at the Mirage in Vegas. I'm just standing there, relieving myself after a series of overpriced rum and diet coke's when a guy walks in holding a fucking laptop in front of him, with headphones connected. He proceeds to place said laptop on the little shelf, and it's then I realise he's on a conference call with two other people. 

He continues chatting about the weekly numbers and why he believes that candidate 3 is a good fit for the job, all the while he's pissing away into the urinal. 

There was also a guy further to the left of me who was also taking a piss whilst smoking a cigar and wearing sunglasses. His drink was perched on the little shelf, along with a glass ashtray.